105 replies to this topic

#61 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

But you are making an excuse for Clarkson.
Saying the entire team sucked with Clarkson does not excuse Clarkson for sucking. During the stretch Clowe was still on the Sharks, they sucked as well. Does that excuse Clowe too?

lol oh boy... im flat out saying iam not making an excuse for clarkson what are you having such a hard time comprehending dude.. im saying threw the second half of the season he sucked along with the rest of the team.. however during the first half of the season he was on fire and led the team in scoring.. im done discussing this with you if you want to believe that clowe is better go right ahead.. be ignorant and watch him not even play half of the season with us. It was a bad contract for the condition he is in theres no debating that is showing already.. think what you want though youll realize
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#62 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

lol oh boy... im flat out saying iam not making an excuse for clarkson what are you having such a hard time comprehending dude.. im saying threw the second half of the season he sucked along with the rest of the team.. however during the first half of the season he was on fire and led the team in scoring.. im done discussing this with you if you want to believe that clowe is better go right ahead.. be ignorant and watch him not even play half of the season with us. It was a bad contract for the condition he is in theres no debating that is showing already.. think what you want though youll realize

But like I said, you are making an excuse for Clarkson.  Saying the rest of the team sucked is making an excuse.  Anyways, I'm done.

And it was 14 games where he had 16 of his 24 points.  That's not half a season.

Edited by Mike Brown, 28 October 2013 - 01:18 PM.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#63 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

But like I said, you are making an excuse for Clarkson.  Saying the rest of the team sucked is making an excuse.  Anyways, I'm done.

And it was 14 games where he had 16 of his 24 points.  That's not half a season.

man you are are challenged ... I said the first half as in the first half of the shortened season sorry I didnt count out the exact number of games for you just thought you wouldve been able to figure out what I was saying but obviously not.. whoof
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#64 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

man you are are challenged ... I said the first half as in the first half of the shortened season sorry I didnt count out the exact number of games for you just thought you wouldve been able to figure out what I was saying but obviously not.. whoof

14 is not one half of 48.  He sucked in 34 of the 48 games last year.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#65 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

14 is not one half of 48.  He sucked in 34 of the 48 games last year.

again for a final time I figured you would be smart enough to figure out what the hell I was saying.. go on your way now aboit it you win your right your so good whatever else you need to feel that your right you got it. Youll see what I mean about clowe as the season goes then come back and talk to me
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#66 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

My feeling is that when he wasn't living up (or down) to his potential here, and playing the way we all thought he'd play, he was playing over his head for our benefit. I wish him the best of luck as long as it isn't at our expense :)

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#67 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

again for a final time I figured you would be smart enough to figure out what the hell I was saying.. go on your way now aboit it you win your right your so good whatever else you need to feel that your right you got it. Youll see what I mean about clowe as the season goes then come back and talk to me

I have no problem with your opinion that Clarkson is the better player. I'm just telling you your reasoning is flawed.

I don't want you to think I believe my opinion is superior than yours.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#68 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

as much as you think im an ass im really not all that bad all the time.. just like to stand for what i feel is right ;)

give yourself some credit you're an ass most of the time.  ;)  :P

The Devil wears Prada....and has the luggage to match :-)

#69 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

give yourself some credit you're an ass most of the time.  ;)  :P

dont like what i have to say dont read it.. pretty simple
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#70 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

dont like what i have to say dont read it.. pretty simple

Take your own advice!

#71 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Take your own advice!

i havent complained about anything youve been saying have i? i said something was funny in a different thread that someone said about you and you decide to take some stab at me or try to atleast about something that had absolutely nothing to do with what was being talked about.. your opinions and thoughts have no value to me and to several other people on here apparently.. so im not sure why you felt the need to come back into this thread days later and try to stir up more sh!t? .. keep on going just showing everyone how you really are... well those that dont already know anyway
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#72 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

i havent complained about anything youve been saying have i? i said something was funny in a different thread that someone said about you and you decide to take some stab at me or try to atleast about something that had absolutely nothing to do with what was being talked about.. your opinions and thoughts have no value to me and to several other people on here apparently.. so im not sure why you felt the need to come back into this thread days later and try to stir up more sh!t? .. keep on going just showing everyone how you really are... well those that dont already know anyway

Yeah, you're just Mr. Innocent, right? 

#73 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Yeah, you're just Mr. Innocent, right?

im not even sure exactly what your trying to say or do here? you took a direct stab at me because i said something that someone else said about you was funny.. you went out of your way to try to start a fight with me and you failed.. which is why you basically have nothing to say now.. so why dont you just stop starting fights on here with everyone just let it go its not necessary.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#74 TomsRiverDevil

TomsRiverDevil

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

You guys argue like middle school girls. (Although I know this will only propagate the argument, oh well.)

Edited by TomsRiverDevil, 30 October 2013 - 10:01 PM.

#75 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

You guys argue like middle school girls. (Although I know this will only propagate the argument, oh well.)

sorry .. any thread she participates in turns into an argument with someone Unfourtunently this time it was my turn i guess.. goes out of her way to start fights with people, nothing better to do i guess
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#76 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

im not even sure exactly what your trying to say or do here? you took a direct stab at me because i said something that someone else said about you was funny.. you went out of your way to try to start a fight with me and you failed.. which is why you basically have nothing to say now.. so why dont you just stop starting fights on here with everyone just let it go its not necessary.

I didn't "fail", i just know you're a lost cause. Like i am the only one you just happened to have issues with. :rolleyes:  As i said, you're no Mr. Innocent. And trust me you have NO room to talk about nothing else better to do or arguing. :glare:  

Edited by TheRedStorm, 30 October 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#77 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

I didn't "fail", i just know you're a lost cause. Like i am the only one you just happened to have issues with. :rolleyes:  As i said, you're no Mr. Innocent. And trust me you have NO room to talk about nothing else better to do or arguing. :glare:

there is no one else on here that i have issues with?.. if there was they were cleared up in an adult manor privately.. you wouldnt know about doing anything in an adult manor.. clearly. im done arguing with someones mother on a forum board this is ridiculous. back to worrying about the goal song and you suck chant for you, where your off picking fights with other members.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#78 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Look, not to be rude or mean but all of these comments from you, you come off as a snarky, cynical, uptight woman that REALLY needs to fvcking relax. Just like in the goal song thread. God forbid someone doesn't share your "holier then thou" point of view. I don't hate anyone but you just come off very shrew and judgemental.

Edited by TheMazz, 30 October 2013 - 10:28 PM.

n2eg.jpg

#79 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

Look, not to be rude or mean but all of these comments from you, you come off as a snarky, cynical, uptight woman that REALLY needs to fvcking relax. Just like in the goal song thread. God forbid someone doesn't share your "holier then thou" point of view. I don't hate anyone but you just come off very shrew and judgemental.

Listen, do not blame me that you don't understand that your goal song and "you suck" isn't coming back. Don't blame me if you don't understand proper public behavior. In other words, don't blame me for your shortcomings and losses in this whole matter. You can point fingers and name call all you want, but the fact of the matter is YOU LOST. RRpt2 is gone. "You suck" is going to be history one way or another. Grow up, get over it and you and your kind can stop acting like a bunch of petulant children. 

And for the record i am a VERY nice person as i am sure you and others are. Its just this whole matter is the perfect division of opinion, passion and stubbornness and since you're the side that "lost" you and your kin are the ones not letting go.

Finally, don't blame me that you're in your early 20's and you don't have a family and children to understand where I am coming from, either. Since you're attacking me with name calling, i'll spare you my take so read into that as you may,

#80 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Listen, do not blame me that you don't understand that your goal song and "you suck" isn't coming back. Don't blame me if you don't understand proper public behavior. In other words, don't blame me for your shortcomings and losses in this whole matter. You can point fingers and name call all you want, but the fact of the matter is YOU LOST. RRpt2 is gone. "You suck" is going to be history one way or another. Grow up, get over it and you and your kind can stop acting like a bunch of petulant children. 

And for the record i am a VERY nice person as i am sure you and others are. Its just this whole matter is the perfect division of opinion, passion and stubbornness and since you're the side that "lost" you and your kin are the ones not letting go.

Finally, don't blame me that you're in your early 20's and you don't have a family and children to understand where I am coming from, either. Since you're attacking me with name calling, i'll spare you my take so read into that as you may,

And if SNA is selected (which going by the poll results...it will be) it will be like RRP2 never left. Also I'm glad I don't have kids and a family in my mid twentys but that's none of your business regardless.

Edited by TheMazz, 30 October 2013 - 11:01 PM.

n2eg.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users