#41 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

That whore Devil sticking its ass out ain't exactly family friendly

LOL thats funny.. even more funny that you just pointed this out on the lady that will argue with everyone for 3 weeks on wether its right or wrong to say you suck at a hockey game
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#42 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

LOL thats funny.. even more funny that you just pointed this out on the lady that will argue with everyone for 3 weeks on wether its right or wrong to say you suck at a hockey game

Come on, now i just gave you some much due credit about being an ass.  :boogie:  You and some of the other kids need to learn a few things about not getting your way. I think your entry and subsequent failure into the jersey hobby is alot funnier.   :whistling:

Edited by TheRedStorm, 30 October 2013 - 05:55 PM.

The Devil wears Prada....and has the luggage to match :-)

#43 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

I think your entry and subsequent failure into the jersey hobby is alot funnier.  :whistling:

my failure into the jersey hobby? lol you try to take a direct stab at me which is false any way because your going around arguing with people and making more and more enemies for yourself.. you have some list apparently of people that dont like you around here.. on top of which im not even into the "jersey hobby" i enjoy browsing through them online i own 2 game worn shirts that makes me that into the hobby? i do not consider myself some collector i bought them because i enjoy them and i wanted to own a piece of history from those players careers.. how is that a failure in the jersey hobby? because if im choosing to spend hundreds of dollars on having a couple game worn jerseys that i only wear here and there i dont go off and buy horrible quality jerseys that reebok sells for rip off prices from the devils den i rather buy china jerseys to wear to games that im just going to spill sh!t on and get dirty?.. that makes me a failure in the jersey hobby? LOL and this is what your doing with your time picking fights with a bunch of people probably 10 years younger then you on a forum board.. arent you suppose to be some type of mother? go make dinner for your family and leave the rest of us alone.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#44 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Third Jerseys are disgraceful. Black devils Jerseys with red trim would be an eyesore and a slap in the face top our great organization

Completely untrue and strictly opinionated.  How are they disgraceful?  Please explain that to me.  

Posted Image Posted Image

#45 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

my failure into the jersey hobby? lol you try to take a direct stab at me which is false any way because your going around arguing with people and making more and more enemies for yourself.. you have some list apparently of people that dont like you around here.. on top of which im not even into the "jersey hobby" i enjoy browsing through them online i own 2 game worn shirts that makes me that into the hobby? i do not consider myself some collector i bought them because i enjoy them and i wanted to own a piece of history from those players careers.. how is that a failure in the jersey hobby? because if im choosing to spend hundreds of dollars on having a couple game worn jerseys that i only wear here and there i dont go off and buy horrible quality jerseys that reebok sells for rip off prices from the devils den i rather buy china jerseys to wear to games that im just going to spill sh!t on and get dirty?.. that makes me a failure in the jersey hobby? LOL and this is what your doing with your time picking fights with a bunch of people probably 10 years younger then you on a forum board.. arent you suppose to be some type of mother? go make dinner for your family and leave the rest of us alone.

I'm going to ignore the rest of this stupid diatribe because as i said to you before you're not worth it. But, i DO know you have a problem with women and it stretched to pepperkorn as well. 

#46 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,855 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Completely untrue and strictly opinionated. How are they disgraceful? Please explain that to me.

While I know this is not directed at me, I for one think for every third jersey out there that looks at least decent there are about a dozen others that are downright terrible. Most are obvious money grabs and since the third jersey program began in the mid 90s there is only one team who has so far batted 1.000 at it and it had been the rags with their liberty jerseys, heritage and winter classic jerseys. I know there are some that would argue there are better ones out there and that is fine since that is strictly opinion, but just looking over universally the rags are the only ones who seem to put out winners every time.

As for a black devils jersey, I really wouldn't care either way but i would rather they not do that. Plus if you really want a black devils jersey there is always the accelerator jerseys, the black ice jerseys and the two variants of the black fashion jerseys that starter put out in the mid to late 90s

#47 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 8,258 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

i'm not ready to believe that the devils are simply wearing the usual retros. I can say it's likely, but based on what a guy @ the NHL store said - that's what we're basing as fact? Frankly, I hope not. Now, there's always a chance that they could come up with some ridiculously bad design but I wouldn't mind something different.

i'm glad the devils don't get a new alternate or jersey change every two years like some teams, but for this kind of occasion, i would love to get a special jersey.

and while i can't speak to any dolan-nyc-msg tax deal as to why they wouldn't be the home team for one of these games, i can assure you the devils are not sad about being the home team. my guess is that 90%+ of their season ticket holder base that got refunded for 1/41 paid exponentially more for their Yankee Stadium ticket. The Devils get that gate - these games aren't split evenly with all the NHL teams.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#48 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,855 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

i'm not ready to believe that the devils are simply wearing the usual retros. I can say it's likely, but based on what a guy @ the NHL store said - that's what we're basing as fact? Frankly, I hope not. Now, there's always a chance that they could come up with some ridiculously bad design but I wouldn't mind something different.

i'm glad the devils don't get a new alternate or jersey change every two years like some teams, but for this kind of occasion, i would love to get a special jersey.

and while i can't speak to any dolan-nyc-msg tax deal as to why they wouldn't be the home team for one of these games, i can assure you the devils are not sad about being the home team. my guess is that 90%+ of their season ticket holder base that got refunded for 1/41 paid exponentially more for their Yankee Stadium ticket. The Devils get that gate - these games aren't split evenly with all the NHL teams.

If the rags are wearing either their standard white or more likely one of their retro whites, there really isn't much of a direction the devils would go unless its either a brand new red jersey design (knowing Lou and company I would highly doubt it) or just the red retro with a patch (I can see Lou agreeing to this). I'd rather have the red retro with a patch instead of a new red design. Knowing reebok and their design team you know they would try to make something "badass" but really come off as cheesy or designed by a 15 year old boy who plays too many video games while constantly hyped up on Mountain Dew.

I really wanted the white throwback but I'm almost 100% sure now that the door on that has been shut.

#49 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

I'm going to ignore the rest of this stupid diatribe because as i said to you before you're not worth it. But, i DO know you have a problem with women and it stretched to pepperkorn as well.

it stretched to pepperkorn? LOL! i have never had anything negative to say about pepper at all.. sometimes ill bust her chops about something she says.. but as far as ive ever seen she doesnt go out of her way to try starting problems with people.. as ive said everyone knows exactly what you do here i dont need to waste anymore of my time on you just dont speak to me how about that? lol again just a few posts above me you went out of your way to try to insult me about collecting jerseys, you failed horribly but you still tried i guess... as everyone can see i didnt say a single thing to you before that i laughed about something someone said about you.. didnt say anything wrong or mean or go out of my way to argue with you.. again everyone sees how you are here all they have to do is read.. just out to fight with people..
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#50 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

it stretched to pepperkorn? LOL! i have never had anything negative to say about pepper at all.. sometimes ill bust her chops about something she says.. but as far as ive ever seen she doesnt go out of her way to try starting problems with people.. as ive said everyone knows exactly what you do here i dont need to waste anymore of my time on you just dont speak to me how about that? lol again just a few posts above me you went out of your way to try to insult me about collecting jerseys, you failed horribly but you still tried i guess... as everyone can see i didnt say a single thing to you before that i laughed about something someone said about you.. didnt say anything wrong or mean or go out of my way to argue with you.. again everyone sees how you are here all they have to do is read.. just out to fight with people..

As i said in another thread to you....you have absolutely NO room to talk about anyone else "starting problems". As i said i didn't "fail horribly", i just know you're an absolute lost cause and i've known that for months,

#51 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

As i said in another thread to you....you have absolutely NO room to talk about anyone else "starting problems". As i said i didn't "fail horribly", i just know you're an absolute lost cause and i've known that for months,

if you think im such a "lost cause" why do you continue to go out of your way to try to fight with me... when i wasnt even talking to you i was warning someone else about what you do here so they didnt get involved with you.. and you made what i was saying perfectly clear for those who didnt know about you already so thank you for showing everyone what you do. take care now as iam done speaking to you and hope you no longer feel the need to go out of your way to try to throw stabs at me for no reason what so ever.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#52 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

I love everything Lou has done for the franchise, but I definitely am not a fan of the person.

I don't like his number policy.

I don't like his stance against 3rd jerseys (Not saying I want a 3rd jersey).

I don't like his strict policies in general.

Also he just doesn't seem like a very friendly guy.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#53 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

I love everything Lou has done for the franchise, but I definitely am not a fan of the person.

he does seem like he has a lot of policies and rules and regulations that he wants his players to follow.. seems like the strict parent type.. but you can see he obviously does all of this to try to keep the best with the franchise.. drives everyone nuts with his status quo about everything.. but what can ya do. im down with lou
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#54 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

if you think im such a "lost cause" why do you continue to go out of your way to try to fight with me... when i wasnt even talking to you i was warning someone else about what you do here so they didnt get involved with you.. and you made what i was saying perfectly clear for those who didnt know about you already so thank you for showing everyone what you do. take care now as iam done speaking to you and hope you no longer feel the need to go out of your way to try to throw stabs at me for no reason what so ever.  

You just admitted initiating it. Why did you even concern yourself with me? If it's not your direct concern why get involved in it? If you want to talk about me directly or indirectly it's my right to answer. You just stuck your nose in it to be a wise ass.

#55 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

he does seem like he has a lot of policies and rules and regulations that he wants his players to follow.. seems like the strict parent type.. but you can see he obviously does all of this to try to keep the best with the franchise.. drives everyone nuts with his status quo about everything.. but what can ya do. im down with lou

Yea I know,  But I still think his jersey number policy is a bit much.  :::shrugs::::

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#56 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

What did the CAA security guard say?

n2eg.jpg

#57 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

You just admitted initiating it. Why did you even concern yourself with me? If it's not your direct concern why get involved in it? If you want to talk about me directly or indirectly it's my right to answer. You just stuck your nose in it to be a wise ass.

i didnt admit to initiating anything... there you go trying to throw things around again.. i read earlier you did the same thing speaking to someone else.. i laughed about something that someone said about you ohh go fvcking cry about it.. talk about a puss someone laughs about something that somone says about someone and this is the type of drawn out thing that you start.. lady please get over yourself.. one can only imagine what the hell you must be like in person. god bless the people that have to deal with you everyday.

What did the CAA security guard say?

i think he told DM to ban redstorm for constantly picking fights with people and ruining threads
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#58 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

i didnt admit to initiating anything... there you go trying to throw things around again.. i read earlier you did the same thing speaking to someone else.. i laughed about something that someone said about you ohh go fvcking cry about it.. talk about a puss someone laughs about something that somone says about someone and this is the type of drawn out thing that you start.. lady please get over yourself.. one can only imagine what the hell you must be like in person. god bless the people that have to deal with you everyday.
i think he told DM to ban redstorm for constantly picking fights with people and ruining threads

<3

*fistbump*

Edited by TheMazz, 30 October 2013 - 10:52 PM.

n2eg.jpg

#59 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Don't forget his anti-bobblehead policy, lol

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#60 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,855 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

I can understand his thinking with the number policy but damn it can be a headache when a certain # has been used by a huge number of different players in a short amount of time, especially when you have a jersey customized to that player's number.

I like his stance about third jerseys.  I wish he would lighten up about the throwbacks (which I really don't count as a 3rd jersey), but it doesn't bother me all that much.

I do like his strict policies overall, especially the mandate that during the regular season the players must have short hair and no facial hair.  I like that our players don't look like idiot cavemen like half the Flyers roster.  I do wish he would open up practice a bit like it was when it was a SMA, but this is another policy I do not go nuts about.

I hate how he restricts fan's access to players quite a bit and wish he would lighten up on that too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users