84 replies to this topic

#1 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

"Police said Varlamov was arrested on second-degree kidnapping and third-degree assault charges. The kidnapping charge is a Class 4 felony, punishable by to two to six years in prison under Colorado law; the assault charge is a misdemeanor.

The Denver Post reports Varlamov will remain in jail at least overnight because he cannot post bail with an assault charge; he will appear before a judge Thursday morning. Varlamov, jail officials said, is in a cell alone because of his celebrity. When reached by the Post at the jail, he declined an interview with the paper."

http://www.nhl.com/i...id=nhl:topheads

Not sure what the whole story is here, but I bet Patrick Roy isn't happy with his 7-1-0 goalie in jail overnight.

Edited by jim777, 30 October 2013 - 10:15 PM.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#2 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

He's learned too much from Roy it appears.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#3 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

I just hope we wait until all facts come out before we grab our pitchforks.

Yes this was a copy and paste.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#4 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

wow i actually just read something real brief about this on facebook.. wonder what the whole story is .. what a shame
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#5 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

http://www.nhl.com/i...id=nhl:topheads

2nd degree kidnapping and 3rd degree assault charges

I'm sure we'll know more soon, but there has to be more to this story.  Varlamov was 7-1 and playing some good hockey.

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

#6 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

Already posted:

http://www.njdevs.co...howtopic=132357

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#7 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

is he in a custody fight?

#8 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,317 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Captivating story to say the least. If he goes in, barring a trade, I don't see how the Avs can keep stealing points.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#9 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

If an admin could delete my thread, that would be great since we have 2 of these threads.

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

#10 devils102

devils102

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Ahhh... so his agent says he's innocent which isn't a surprise... but a Russian official says this is part of a conspiracy to keep Russia from winning the Olympic gold.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=435504

Posted Image

#11 mrthemike

mrthemike

Cursed_Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Ahhh... so his agent says he's innocent which isn't a surprise... but a Russian official says this is part of a conspiracy to keep Russia from winning the Olympic gold.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=435504

Surprise. Russians are into conspiracy theories. 

Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#12 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

"His girlfriend says the encounter happened Monday at her home in the 1700 block of Bassett Street.

According to the police report, Varlamov allegedly kicked her, stomped on her, dragged her around the house and threatened her. The woman had bruises consistent with a physical encounter, the police report said.

Denver County Judge Claudia Jordan ordered Varlamov to stay away from his girlfriend and not contact her. He was also ordered to relinquish any firearms in his possession. He said through his lawyer that he didn't have any guns."

http://www.usatoday....harges/3325925/

believe-elias.jpg

#13 hystyk28

hystyk28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

He lives 1/2 mile from the rink.  That must be convenient for stumbling into practice all sh!tcanned.  

#14 Guadana

Guadana

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

it`s ok for russians about  conspiracy theories

every day in our news american goverment try to destroy russians

about this

i think she likes his money and such a wh*re (see and read his profile in vkdotcom - typicle stupid wh*re)

he tolerated her too long i think and in one time when they were drunk together they had big row (russian language was made for roughing - english s*ck on the other side in that direction) and after that she takes her small-big fame

1383251104_b_evgenija-vavrinjuk-na-dopro

her photo from police department

she doesn`t look beaten

her interview

«Это был пятый раз, когда он так и избивал меня. Я упала почти без сознания, а он взял огромный велосипед и начал избивать меня этим велосипедом.

it was fifth when he bit me like this. i was down without feeling myself and he takes big cycle and punch me by this cycle

----

i think she doesn`t look like girl who was punch by cycle

Все эти драки происходили либо в России, либо в других странах. Сейчас я нахожусь в том государстве, где права женщин защищают. Я хочу, чтобы все люди и его болельщики узнали, какой он жестокий человек. Он мне всегда говорил, что останется безнаказанным, что он «звезда НХЛ, миллионер», и что он будет делать, что хочет.

All this fights was in other country not in USA. and now i`m in country where ritghts of women are in protection.

i want for people and fans know how he is cruel.

He said me: I am NHL STAR. i will not never be punished. i can do anything i want

________

she really said that. it`s... funny

and if your husband punch you and you are live in russia - you can call to our police and they really can help you.

Я хочу, чтобы его посадили. Я не хочу, чтобы он остался безнаказанным. Я до последнего не хотела идти в полицию, но когда он выставил мои вещи за дверь, и выкинул меня как собаку – я поняла, что другого выхода нет.

i want to jail him. to the end i don`t wanna go to police but when he take out of the door my stuff and thrown out me like a dog on the street - i`m understand - there is no other exit

______

there is really things why that happened

i thing she likes his money she is a model who don`t want work(that`s words in her profile) he loves her and she do everything stupid she want and in that day was boiling poit for varlamov

he thrown out her out of the door and now she want more

look at varlamov

he play like a typical every day drunk rednek. and his statistic in this season talks about how her words about his everyday drunking are truthfull

_____

sorry for my english

i try to bring to you my near for russian psyhology view point

Edited by Guadana, 01 November 2013 - 03:30 AM.

best jersey - jersey without surnames - only with numbers

#15 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,317 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

about this

i think she likes his money and such a wh*re (see and read his profile in vkdotcom - typicle stupid wh*re)

he tolerated her too long i think and in one time when they were drunk together they had big row (russian language was made for roughing - english s*ck on the other side in that direction) and after that she takes her small-big fame

she doesn`t look beaten

Even if she's a gold digger, that is no excuse to beat her. How very classy of you to refer to her as a whore, by the way. 

As for her looks:

Evgeniya Vavrinyuk told investigators that Varlamov kicked her in the chest, knocking her down, and stomped on her chest as she lay on the ground in her apartment on Monday, according to an arrest affidavit

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2jNYmfPeH 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm not choosing sides in this, but there has to be reason amongst spectators. 

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#16 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

They said their was evidence that she was hurt or beaten. Doesn't matter who or what she is it seems now a days woman get hit by men way to often and its pathetic.

#17 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

it`s ok for russians about  conspiracy theories

every day in our news american goverment try to destroy russians

about this

1383251104_b_evgenija-vavrinjuk-na-dopro

she doesn`t look beaten

her interview

it was fifth when he bit me like this. i was down without feeling myself and he takes big cycle and punch me by this cycle

----

i think she doesn`t look like girl who was punch by cycle

All this fights was in other country not in USA. and now i`m in country where ritghts of women are in protection.

i want for people and fans know how he is cruel.

He said me: I am NHL STAR. i will not never be punished. i can do anything i want

________

she really said that. it`s... funny

and if your husband punch you and you are live in russia - you can call to our police and they really can help you.

i want to jail him. to the end i don`t wanna go to police but when he take out of the door my stuff and thrown out me like a dog on the street - i`m understand - there is no other exit

______

there is really things why that happened

i thing she likes his money she is a model who don`t want work(that`s words in her profile) he loves her and she do everything stupid she want and in that day was boiling poit for varlamov

he thrown out her out of the door and now she want more

look at varlamov

he play like a typical every day drunk rednek. and his statistic in this season talks about how her words about his everyday drunking are truthfull

_____

sorry for my english

i try to bring to you my near for russian psyhology view point

Wow.............

No fence sitting in Russia, i hope the rest of the country doesnt have such a backwards attitude to women.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#18 Rogan The Goat

Rogan The Goat

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

There goes my star goalie for fantasy....

#19 Guadana

Guadana

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

Even if she's a gold digger, that is no excuse to beat her. How very classy of you to refer to her as a whore, by the way. 

high skill of russian women understanding.

milhouse.jpg

Edited by Guadana, 01 November 2013 - 07:54 AM.

best jersey - jersey without surnames - only with numbers

#20 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

Snip
sorry for my english
i try to bring to you my near for russian psyhology view point

If what she described actually happened (and the police seem to have enough evidence that it did) it is a crime under Colorado law. It doesn't matter what her past is or why she wanted to be with him, if he beat her as she described, he should be prosecuted under the full force of the law, and that's no conspiracy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users