69 replies to this topic

#61 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

I was quite confused. Did anyone else notice if he skated in the pre-game? I thought I saw him, but it's entirely possible I was mistaken due to Jagr wearing the A.

Elias skated then came off the ice right before the game and told Debo.....cant do it tonight

#62 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,263 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

Elias skated then came off the ice right before the game and told Debo.....cant do it tonight

I was so sure I had seen him in the warm-up then about 5 mins into the 2nd, I was thinking to myself, wait a minute, I don't think I've seen 26 all night. Glad I wasn't just seeing things, lol.

#63 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

I saw him and made a comment to my friend I was with that it seemed like he wasn't really trying. Then I didn't see him anymore and made a comment that he had gotten off really early. Then I saw that he was out and made a comment that I was upset about it. :yucky:

815631765.gif

#64 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,505 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

I was quite confused. Did anyone else notice if he skated in the pre-game? I thought I saw him, but it's entirely possible I was mistaken due to Jagr wearing the A.

According to the tweets, Elias came out skated, then left, then Tedenby came out to skate later.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#65 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

I saw him and made a comment to my friend I was with that it seemed like he wasn't really trying. Then I didn't see him anymore and made a comment that he had gotten off really early. Then I saw that he was out and made a comment that I was upset about it. :yucky:

yea i noticed when they announced the line up on the screen that he was an extra or scratch.. and then knew something was up.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#66 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:06 AM

yea i noticed when they announced the line up on the screen that he was an extra or scratch.. and then knew something was up.

Well at least we noticed haha. The people around me didn't ask where Elias was until 10min into the third.

815631765.gif

#67 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

Well at least we noticed haha. The people around me didn't ask where Elias was until 10min into the third.

LOL talk about being oblivious geeze
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#68 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=d29VsG35DQM

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#69 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

We talkin about practice man.  Not the game..

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#70 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=d29VsG35DQM

O.D. ...think he was just trying to see how many times he could say practice in a row
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users