#41 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

Who signed Clowe? enough said and Why? Because Clarkson bolted? PANIC

Edited by LucifersDog, 07 November 2013 - 07:38 PM.

#42 Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

His contract could be worse...it could be the one Nonis gave to Clarkson...

#43 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

His contract could be worse...it could be the one Nonis gave to Clarkson...

At least Clarkson is playing. .
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#44 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

At least Clarkson is playing. .

And he's getting outscored by Cam Janssen.  ;)

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#45 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

guy is still missing from mid october with what was thought to be another concussion.. any thoughts on whats going on with this guy? or whats going to happen with him here? He was suppose to be a top six forward and a replacement so to say for david clarkson, but to have him on such a long contract with the likeliness of him constantly not playing from having all of these injury issues is going to hurt the team when we need someone in that top 6 spot that hes suppose to be playing in.. and i would have to think with him missing is adding to our struggles right now. thoughts?

Who said he was a top 6 forward? Who said he was a replacement for Clarkson? Will the answer be Lou Lam?

Just another error in judgement by Lou Lams after losing a UFA. Wrong player, yearly salary and length of contract, typical for Lou Lams.

Edited by LucifersDog, 11 November 2013 - 03:22 PM.

#46 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Who said he was a top 6 forward? Who said he was a replacement for Clarkson? Will the answer be Lou Lam?

Just another error in judgement by Lou Lams after losing a UFA. Wrong player, yearly salary and length of contract, typical for Lou Lams.

he was brought here clearly to try to fill that hole that Clarky left..and got a contract and role here that of a top 6 forward has.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#47 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

he was brought here clearly to try to fill that hole that Clarky left..and got a contract and role here that of a top 6 forward has.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#48 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

If clowe's level of play is anywhere near where it was while he was playing earlier in the season, I hope he never comes back. Hopefully he was playing with some serious injuries and that's why he was so attrocious, but I doubt it.

To be honest, I don't want a guy like teddy being moved to make room for a guy like clowe, unless he is more san jose clowe and less rangers/devils clowe.

#49 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Didn't think the deal would look so terrible already but it's frightening to think about the remaining four yrs we will have to stomach.
Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#50 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

Didn't think the deal would look so terrible already but it's frightening to think about the remaining four yrs we will have to stomach.

If his concussions will be this bad, I'm sure he will have to retire and be put on LTIR. If he's healthy, he should be able to contribute in a Clarkson-like role. Unfortunately, each subsequent concussion is easier to get once you've had a few.

Concussions are serious business. I know some people here have mentioned having them, and every one is different. I had my worst one back when I played football. Had the spins, dizziness, light sensitivity, nausea, etc. It lasted for a week or so. And it was the late 90's, so the coaches were trying to pressure me into playing. These days, teams have to tread lightly. If you rush a player, he could end up with permanent damage. I think the Devils are being extremely careful and making sure he is 100%, but i don't think they'll hesitate to pull the plug if they think it'll be detrimental to his overall health.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users