#101 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

Bi0LVCXIEAAZsmY.jpg

Whoa, is this you? I stood next to you in practice (I was the one who was with my girlfriend, next to the annoying douche with the horn)! So cool

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#102 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

Whoa, is this you? I stood next to you in practice (I was the one who was with my girlfriend, next to the annoying douche with the horn)! So cool

I pulled this from the NHL's twitter account. No it was not me.

#103 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,803 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

Cory Schneider looks like a lesbian turtle.

:lol: Spot on, holy sh!t that's hilarious

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#104 Devlin

Devlin

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Cory Schneid

LMFAO!! Oh man...you nailed it! :)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

#105 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

I read this earlier today and I'm not kidding I've been peiodically remembering it and laughing to myself all day. One of the funniest things I've ever read on the forums.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#106 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:26 AM

Lou needs to re-sign both Jagr and Cory for that picture alone!  Schneider looks like he has the doge face going.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#107 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:17 PM

sC6XnfU.jpg

0thDb25.jpg

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#108 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

As if the picture isn't funny enough, these make it that much more awesome!

1dun.jpg

#109 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Cory Schneid

Fly with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lesbian seagull...

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#110 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

I literally spent 3 seconds on this...but...

JagrFunny.jpg

1dun.jpg

#111 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

Mike Morreale ‏@mikemorrealeNHL 50s
Jagr: "Those chants were for Marty? I thought they were for Jagr. Damn"

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 1m
Jagr to equipment mgr Rich Matthews: “Richie I need help with my hands.” Matthews: “I can’t sharpen those.” Jagr: “That’s a good answer.”

He is pure gold.

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

#112 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

i wonder if he will be back next year.. i dont think he really cares as much about this team as what some people think ( not trying to be negative about jagr in any way) just saying.. hes stated that he is getting old and wants a good chance at winning one more stanley cup..he has no loyalties here... hmm
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#113 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

I think even if we miss the playoffs, there's a good chance he'll want to come back.  There wasn't a huge market for Jagr during the summer before this season.  The reason for that I can only assume was his sub-par playoff performance.

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

#114 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Jagr is after 3 things:

Winning, money, play time

Next year we'll be able to pay him more than anyone else as well as having a top line hole for him fill that he wouldn't have anywhere else. Plus, I'd like to think we've got a good shot at winning next year. Unless winning trumps those other two by a lot, I can't see him playing anywhere else.

#115 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

I thought it was funny when he was telling Pierre that he would be playing until Pierre retired lmao

#116 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

"You know what, Lou [Lamoriello] is probably one of the nicest GMs to play for. He understands the game. He's got a lot of experience. He's been around the team for 25 years, so he knows how players react and what players need. You have to follow some rules, be loyal to the team, the team is No. 1, but when you do it you get anything you want. But you've gotta show up. You've gotta work hard for the team. That should be automatic.

"What I love, and not many people can do it, [Lamoriello] separates the hockey from the personal. Some GMs, when you have a bad week or two or three weeks, when you're not scoring and you're supposed to score, they look at you like you're the worst guy on Earth ever. But you didn't change as a person. You just can't score. That doesn't make you a bad person. That's what I love about Lou, you're a person and that's one thing, and you're a hockey player. If you do something bad as a hockey player he'll let you know, but he'll still love you as a person if you don't mess it up. There's not many people who can separate it because they feel the pressure. They look at you and they put the total package together. It's two different things, the job and the person. Not many guys running a company can handle it, but he does. He's one of the best at it."

http://www.nhl.com/i...id=nhl:topheads

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#117 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:58 AM

i read that also, he clearly thinks very highly of lou and the way he treats his guys
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#118 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

Sounds more and more like he's open to coming back, even with the Devils almost certain not to make the playoffs. 

That being said, it seems like it's going to be asking a lot to expect him to repeat this season.  Not saying he can't help, just don't think he can do it to the tune of 64+ points while playing in all 82 games. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#119 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

Sounds more and more like he's open to coming back, even with the Devils almost certain not to make the playoffs. 

That being said, it seems like it's going to be asking a lot to expect him to repeat this season.  Not saying he can't help, just don't think he can do it to the tune of 64+ points while playing in all 82 games. 

If he wants to win again before he retires, I would go if I were him. There are no guarantees that NJ will be better next year.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users