elias signing sports minded unlimited 11/9

2ELIAS6

fun to see patty.. however i dont know if he was in a bad mood or what but wasnt really too chatty..at all. asked him if he would be playing tomorrow he responded with "no"..asked him how he was feeling he just said "alright" thanked him for taking a picture with me and didnt say anything.. certainly not as friendly as i thought but who knows.

fun to see patty.. however i dont know if he was in a bad mood or what but wasnt really too chatty..at all. asked him if he would be playing tomorrow he responded with "no"..asked him how he was feeling he just said "alright" thanked him for taking a picture with me and didnt say anything.. certainly not as friendly as i thought but who knows.

he probably didnt want to be there, he probably wanted to cancel but couldnt, so he had to go through with it, instead of healing his bad back

Patty is notorious for being like that at signings. Some think its shyness and some think it is that he is moody because sometimes he is chatty and sometimes he is like how what it sounds like he was today.

yea man i was kind of surprised from seeing him in interviews and what not i would of thought he would be a little bit more fan friendly, even when he got out of his car he yelled over to everyone standing on line "hey guys" ..whatever he doesnt have to be the friendliest just play good hockey is all i ask!

My experience with Mr.Elias is that he SEEMS almost bipolar. For a chunk of the times I met him him he seemed very withdrawn, perceived as unfriendly to me. However, some other times I have spoken to him it seemed liked he could be the dais at a roast. Very tough read for the greatest O Devil of all time.

I think it just depends on when you catch him I meet him about two years ago I had him sign a authentic Jersey from his russia lockout team and he wouldn't stop talking about it where did I get it, that he doesn't even have one like it I talked to him for 10-15 mins and he was very open and friendly to me