36 replies to this topic

#21 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,004 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

What are you talking about I have been nothing but supportive of Marty this season. Where are you coming from, are you bored?

I've gotta say, LD definitely hasn't been one of the ones pouring it on this year during the rough start.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#22 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

What are you talking about I have been nothing but supportive of Marty this season. Where are you coming from, are you bored?

Well, I haven't been around as much lately, so I just went with 5 years of evidence. I am truly sorry if you have had an epiphany and support Marty now. It was just a joke.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#23 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,070 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

I think LD has been quite complimentary of Marty this season.

#24 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

I've gotta say, LD definitely hasn't been one of the ones pouring it on this year during the rough start.

Thank you some people like Neb00rs can't be happy with a 5 goal shut-out probably the best game this season without Elias. People are strange creators.

#25 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

I definitely agree with you that Brodeur's puckhandling skills are a lot better than Schneider's. While I haven't been impressed with Schneider's rebound control so far, I feel like I haven't seen him enough to really form an opinion on it. I never really saw much action of him playing  inVancouver so far all I know, maybe that aspect of his game has just been off lately.

Brodeur's been on ice for 401 even strength faceoffs. 34.7% of these are in the O Zone, 40.4% in the N Zone, and 24.9% in the D Zone.  
Schneider's been on ice for 377 even strength faceoffs. 36.9% of these are in the O Zone, 34.2% in the N Zone, and 28.9% in the D Zone.
Not really a huge difference when you compare the Devils O/D St% of 58.2% with Brodeur to their 56.0% with Schneider, but they do start out in their D Zone about 4% more when Schneider is in net. The Devils tend to push play forward but maybe that extra 4% leads to them getting pinned back more in their D Zone when Schneider is in net.
The Devils all situations Corsi For% when each goalie is on ice is nearly identical, 52.5% with Brodeur, 52.2% with Schneider. They do have a better Shot For% with Brodeur at 52.3% while with Schnieder they are just below 50% with a 49.6%. Interesting to note that the Devils have shot at 10.1% as a team with Brodeur in goal, while just at 5.1% with Schneider in goal. Big reason for the lack of goal support Schneider has received. I'm sure once that corrects out, the wins for Schneider and the Devils will come.

Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to do that. So the Devils lose their ability to shoot when Corey in net for some unexplainable reason.

I think 7 is tougher on Marty than LD.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#26 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

Well, I haven't been around as much lately, so I just went with 5 years of evidence. I am truly sorry if you have had an epiphany and support Marty now. It was just a joke.

WOW you don't come here but you assume. ow smart is that?

I don't support Marty but I give credit him when deserved, always have

#27 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

Hope Marty keeps it up would love to see a shutout Tuesday but I'll be more then happy with a simple win!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#28 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Thank you some people like Neb00rs can't be happy with a 5 goal shut-out probably the best game this season without Elias. People are strange creators.

What? You have dumbfounded me. That one went right over my head. I apologized - it was in good fun and not exactly baseless either. Get over it.

#29 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

What? You have dumbfounded me. That one went right over my head. I apologized - it was in good fun and not exactly baseless either. Get over it.

It appears that Neb00rs doesn't know humor or what he is talking about. Don't give up your day job. You started it so you get over it or leave

#30 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,004 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

:e-drama:

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#31 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

why cant we be friends
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#32 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,004 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

why cant we be friends

Because fvck you, that's why

believe-ll.jpg

#33 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Because fvck you, that's why

oh really?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#34 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,004 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

oh really?

It's njdevs brah, there's no friendship allowed here!

(probably should've added a  :giggle: at the end of my previous post, thought my sarcasm was apparent)

believe-ll.jpg

#35 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

It appears that Neb00rs doesn't know humor or what he is talking about. Don't give up your day job. You started it so you get over it or leave

:lol:  Get over what? You need a hug. I am inclined to give one to you the next time I see you.

#36 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

why cant we be friends

Me and you are already bros dude.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#37 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users