#41 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Wow, the rock is way better than MSG as far as sight lines go

Agree, I missed the 3rd period goal from where I was sitting because you can't see over the person in front of you, the angle's just not there, you have to really lean in over them or stand up. And the area I was sitting in was pretty nice, wasn't a nosebleed.

Edited by DJ Eco, 13 November 2013 - 05:36 PM.

#42 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

its nice to see finally.. i feel like it was always them coming in and swarming our arena yet over in theres there were not nearly as much red as there would be blue in ours

One thing I hate about the Devils broadcast is that they turn the crowd noise down significantly.  I watched highlights from the Rags feed, and it seriously sounded like a home game for the Devils when Zubrus scored.  But the Devils feed seemed quiet.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#43 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,384 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

But there were a lot, I'd say about 10-15%, which is a step up from previous years..

My God that's unreal, and fantastic.  I can honestly remember going there in the early '90's with my white Jersey on, being refused service in a bar right outside the arena (think they were part of MSG) because of wearing it, and seeing literally 1 other Devs jersey there.

Love to see the outpouring.

And heard the Devs fan on the Ranger feed.  Nice job by all that went.

Edited by Jimmy Leeds, 13 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#44 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

So if you take the number of people wearing red and combine them with the people wearing suits, how many people were wearing blue?

lol

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#45 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

One thing I hate about the Devils broadcast is that they turn the crowd noise down significantly.  I watched highlights from the Rags feed, and it seriously sounded like a home game for the Devils when Zubrus scored.  But the Devils feed seemed quiet.

thats because they want to make sure everyone can hear chico .. the air head has a lot to talk about..pretty much everything except the game while the game is going on..guy thinks he has his own talk show
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#46 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

So if you take the number of people wearing red and combine them with the people wearing suits, how many people were wearing blue?

lol

About 20% of the arena. It blows my mind how few people were in Rangers jerseys. I used to joke with my Rags friends about that, based on what I saw in the lower bowl, but damn, it's everywhere. My girlfriend and I couldn't get over how few people were in a regular blue Rangers jersey, not a hoodie, not a sweatshirt, not a black t-shirt with the logo, not a suit, but a jersey... Not sure what the reasoning is?...

#47 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

About 20% of the arena. It blows my mind how few people were in Rangers jerseys. I used to joke with my Rags friends about that, based on what I saw in the lower bowl, but damn, it's everywhere. My girlfriend and I couldn't get over how few people were in a regular blue Rangers jersey, not a hoodie, not a sweatshirt, not a black t-shirt with the logo, not a suit, but a jersey... Not sure what the reasoning is?...

who knows maybe alot of those people during the week go right from work or work in the city and go there from their place of employment... or maybe we just ran them out of their own house and they were afraid to show up :)

Edited by Sik02gt, 14 November 2013 - 01:00 PM.

believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#48 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Fans-react-behind-the-New-York-Rangers-b

temp_zps55e0012a.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users