97 replies to this topic

#81 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,279 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

Finally came back for me, no tickets in the $80 range, they offered me $200 tix instead, sad.

re-search go!

#82 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

Was looking for a few extras for my friends, only $198 tickets available... Glad I got my tickets before during the presale in September, I knew this was going to happen; my friends are on their own lol

Edited by DJ Eco, 20 November 2013 - 10:30 AM.

#83 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,279 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

Yea looks like all $238+ now. I'll prob just grab mine off stubhub.

#84 antonsbeast

antonsbeast

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

Yup, it has gone up each time I re-searched.  I wasnt going to pay 158 for tickets all the way out in the outfield and not be able to see anything.

#85 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Got through, but can't verify my bank information.  The stupid thing keeps timing out.

EDIT:

Got em, thank God.  $288 per seat in section 328 ..pricey, but worth it, considering the only tickets available on stubhub at this point are in the outfield for the same price.

Edited by Devilsfan118, 20 November 2013 - 10:56 AM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#86 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Pulled seats in section 215, row 14, on the aisle but decided not to play ticket broker.. Not worth the hassle considering they were $320 per after fees meaning a StubHub list price of $380 just to break even

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#87 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

I think the prices on the 'Hub are gonna sink like a rock in the days leading up to the game

Tons of brokers holding stacks of these things

I do not think there is enough people looking to fork over big bucks to this game to warrant the ridiculous prices

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#88 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

ya I looked and its 200 for way out so I am going to sit on those and decide from there. There is just ton's listed on Stubhub right now.

#89 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

how many people does yankee stadium hold? i have a feeling the demand wont be as large as whats being expected, ive talked to a lot of people who dont want to drop a few hundred to sit out in the cold.. as of now im not going either for those two reasons and i dont care as much about it being a stadium game as i have a feeling these will become a more frequent thing anyway
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#90 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

how many people does yankee stadium hold? i have a feeling the demand wont be as large as whats being expected, ive talked to a lot of people who dont want to drop a few hundred to sit out in the cold.. as of now im not going either for those two reasons and i dont care as much about it being a stadium game as i have a feeling these will become a more frequent thing anyway

I think YS holds about 55,000-ish.

#91 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,180 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

I think YS holds about 55,000-ish.

That was the old stadium which held 55k+ depending on what year/renovations. New Yankee Stadium holds about 50,291 for baseball (some postseason games have more than that though). Apparently it held 54,251 for a Notre Dame - Army college football game. I don't think any of the Pinstripe Bowl games ever came close to that number in attendance though.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#92 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

It holds 52,000 for baseball, including all clubs seats that the Yankees don't count toward sellouts.
Posted Image

#93 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

Going by the posts in this thread, it doesn't sound like many non-STH Devils fans bought tix to this game. I can't help but wonder if the stadium is going to be filled mostly with Rangers fans.

#94 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Going by the posts in this thread, it doesn't sound like many non-STH Devils fans bought tix to this game. I can't help but wonder if the stadium is going to be filled mostly with Rangers fans.

its NYC... just because its counting as a "devils home game" means crap.. they have a larger fan base as well..much larger.. im sure that they will have a higher percentage of fans there then the devils.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#95 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,260 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Just like Yankee games: two days before they will be giving them away.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#96 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

its NYC... just because its counting as a "devils home game" means crap.. they have a larger fan base as well..much larger.. im sure that they will have a higher percentage of fans there then the devils.

I agree with that. I think it's a farce that they named the Devils the "home team."

#97 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I agree with that. I think it's a farce that they named the Devils the "home team."

it is ..to be honest i think they should have counted it as a rag home game i mean its in their state and city of play yet they waste one of our home game counts on it..figures.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#98 John Wensink

John Wensink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

It all so that they can give the rags a "home" game in the next year or two
"I feel privileged to have played on three Stanley Cup teams and finally help the New Jersey Devils get the respect they deserve." Scott Stevens

"I knew in my heart that one day we would turn it around and we'd do something special here," Ken Daneyko

"I hate the Rangers, and Lou hates them to death."- Martin Brodeur, "Beyond the Crease", page 261

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users