#221 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Aren't we all?

I'm just waiting for the jersey to be revealed.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#222 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

Lol yeah probably over analyzing but hey that's what you get with three days of no devils hockey.

I know Lou probably argued against the chrome, I just would be surprised if he won after every other jersey that has been revealed so far has the chrome.

#223 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

Btw a Rangers STH posted this on HF.. Apparently people are receiving tix already

Posted Image

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#224 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

FYI tickets appear to have shipped out this morning and you can now track them even without a tracking number..

1) Go here: https://www.fedex.co...=us&freight=yes

2) In the "Enter reference" box put in either your STH account number (that's what worked for me) or your confirmation number (which you should have received via email after purchasing your tix)

3) Then for "Destination country" select United States

4) And lastly, for "Destination postal code", enter the zip code of where you requested your tickets be sent

The system wasn't working the first 2 times I tried it but then it did, so keep trying if it's being weird.. Looks like they are shipping from the printer in Arkansas and mine are scheduled to arrive on 12/20

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#225 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

FYI tickets appear to have shipped out this morning and you can now track them even without a tracking number..

1) Go here: https://www.fedex.co...=us&freight=yes

2) In the "Enter reference" box put in either your STH account number (that's what worked for me) or your confirmation number (which you should have received via email after purchasing your tix)

3) Then for "Destination country" select United States

4) And lastly, for "Destination postal code", enter the zip code of where you requested your tickets be sent

The system wasn't working the first 2 times I tried it but then it did, so keep trying if it's being weird.. Looks like they are shipping from the printer in Arkansas and mine are scheduled to arrive on 12/20

I did the Rangers pre-sale and mine is being delivered on Friday in a 3lbs package as it came with the Rangers scarf and hat.  3lbs is a good amount of kindling for when I move into my new place with a wood burning fireplace in Jan.

#226 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Nice! Is that an actual pin on the ticket?

#227 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

I did the Rangers pre-sale and mine is being delivered on Friday in a 3lbs package as it came with the Rangers scarf and hat.  3lbs is a good amount of kindling for when I move into my new place with a wood burning fireplace in Jan.

Well hey now, might also need to clean the toilet bowl out and you certainly wouldn't want to waste a new brush on that task.. Better to use something with sh!t already on it :P

Nice! Is that an actual pin on the ticket?

Looks like they stamped the tix to give it a raised logo look.. Very nice touch! And we deserve it after dropping so much dough on one game

Edited by Colin226, 18 December 2013 - 02:27 PM.

#228 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

those tickets look sick!!... wonder how many we will see on ebay after the game of people trying to turn them into a collectible. ... which i guess they kind of are
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#229 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

rangers are revealing there jerseys tomorrow

#230 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

This will be the only game I use my STH lanyard. I don't want these tickets getting bent or ripped while at the game.

#231 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

This will be the only game I use my STH lanyard. I don't want these tickets getting bent or ripped while at the game.

thats a good idea .. those will surely look nice in a frame
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#232 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

From Icethetics:

Devils fight back against Stadium Series modernization

Speaking of the New Jersey Devils, they are the one team I don't have solid information on. But in this case, I trust the rumors. And you probably will too once I lay it all out.

Knowing as we do Lou Lamoriello's stance on jerseys — that is, the Devils wear red, white or, begrudgingly, a throwback and NOTHING else — it's no surprise to hear that New Jersey will apparently be sporting their red and green retros this winter.

They've been used on or around St. Patrick's Day in recent seasons since 2010.

This goes against the decidedly modernized jersey designs being implemented for the Stadium Series. And it's speaks to Lamoriello's sweater conservatism in a big way. Was he able to fight back against the powers at Reebok and the NHL?

But there's a twist. Even if the colors and striping survive, it sounds like we're still getting that chrome crest. There are some battles you just can't win, I suppose. I'm eager to see how it all comes together. The Devils have not announced a public unveiling date yet.

Neither have the Blackhawks

So looks like we will be chroming it up. On a retro style jersey i think that it is going to look horrible.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#233 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:01 AM

From Icethetics:

So looks like we will be chroming it up. On a retro style jersey i think that it is going to look horrible.

bah if this is the case I'm proud of Lou for trying but not surprised he couldn't stand his ground completely on the logo. I wonder how it was finally decided and who told him that he had to cave- ownership? Bettman?

#234 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

Right now everything is still rumor so until I see the actual jersey, I really cannot speculate much.

Who knows maybe if it is a chrome logo it might actually look good on the Devils jersey.

#235 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:44 AM

Rags Stadium Series jersey is going to be unveiled today.

From what I have seen and heard, it will be predominantly white with the same cookie cutter design of the others.  On the front they will have the diagonal 'NEW YORK" that will be chromified.  The shoulders will be blue with the Stadium series patch on one shoulder.

#236 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:53 AM

Rags Stadium Series jersey is going to be unveiled today.

From what I have seen and heard, it will be predominantly white with the same cookie cutter design of the others.  On the front they will have the diagonal 'NEW YORK" that will be chromified.  The shoulders will be blue with the Stadium series patch on one shoulder.

You mean something like this? :P

AKP01Hi.jpg

#237 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

Looks like we will be chroming it up. On a retro style jersey i think that it is going to look horrible.

..if the powers that be (Bettman, O'Neil, etc.) actually succeed in forcing LL's hand for using the chrome logo.. I would be stunned.

Edited by Beezer34, 20 December 2013 - 09:56 AM.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#238 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

You mean something like this? :P

AKP01Hi.jpg

Yup that;s what I saw and what I heard is mostly through Icethetics.

#239 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:18 AM

..if the powers that be (Bettman, O'Neil, etc.) actually succeed in forcing LL's hand for using the chrome logo.. I would be stunned.

I don't think Lou holds the same amount of clout as he did say 10 or even 5 years ago. Remember last year he wasn't really involved at all in the lockout talks. In a smaller nhl sure he was like the godfather but I feel in some ways in the business end the league has grown too big for him in the sense that his influence is diminished.

#240 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

I don't think Lou holds the same amount of clout as he did say 10 or even 5 years ago.

Yes, he does.

I'd venture to say he's the biggest reason they're doing an outdoor game at Yankee Stadium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users