113 replies to this topic

#1 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Whats the deal with this? Will we really get 4 free tickets for bringing 5 cans?

-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#2 RangersSuck23

RangersSuck23

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

id like to know too. ill be at this game

#3 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Whats the deal with this? Will we really get 4 free tickets for bringing 5 cans?

Yup. You get a voucher and it is good for certain games and it's for 4 free tickets.

#4 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

That's crazy. I feel like they will be giving away a lot of tickets
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#5 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

if you bring 10 cans can you get two vouchers? kind of like the hockey cancer donation if you donated 10 you got a voucher if you donated 20 you got 2?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#6 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

if you bring 10 cans can you get two vouchers? kind of like the hockey cancer donation if you donated 10 you got a voucher if you donated 20 you got 2?

Not exactly sure but possible.

That's crazy. I feel like they will be giving away a lot of tickets

Yeah they did the same thing for the HFC drive that sik mentioned.  I got a voucher that turned into 2 lower level tickets for the winnipeg game.

#7 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Wait I didn't know that 1 person could donate $20 for 2 vouchers. I mean I just had the person I was with also donate $10 so I guess it's all the same, but still..

I'm actually looking to give away my tickets to tomorrow's game to someone who will then get the vouchers and give them to me. It's only 1 game and I like using vouchers to get family/friends out to some games.. Would be awesome if each person I give the tix to could donate 10 cans and get me 16 vouchers

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#8 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

What if you aren't going to the game? Is there anyway you could still donate and get the tickets?

I could make the trip up earlier in the day, but Friday night I'll be out for a friends birthday.

#9 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

Deb said the other night during the intermission about the food drive deal......."bring 5 food products and get 4 tickets"

now Deb wouldnt lie ...would she!

#10 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

Deb said the other night during the intermission about the food drive deal......."bring 5 food products and get 4 tickets"
now Deb wouldnt lie ...would she!

we know thats the deal we were curious to know if we brought 10 cans if we could get 2 vouchers being worth 8 tickets..as they did this with the cancer donations
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#11 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

we know thats the deal we were curious to know if we brought 10 cans if we could get 2 vouchers being worth 8 tickets..as they did this with the cancer donations

I thought for the HFC donation, it was just $2 if you donated at least $10 and that's it.  If you got 2 vouchers for $20 then I think the Devils Dancer who took your money may have been confused.

I doubt if you bring 10 cans you will get 8 seats as that just wouldn't make sense.

#12 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

dont know......but if two people go to the game together but enter a minute apart with 5 cans each...I guess they have to

#13 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

dont know......but if two people go to the game together but enter a minute apart with 5 cans each...I guess they have to

Good idea.  Me and my "twin" can come in right near each other

Guy-Incognito.jpg

#14 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

^ Any relation to known bully, Richard "Richie" Incognito?

#15 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

I thought for the HFC donation, it was just $2 if you donated at least $10 and that's it.  If you got 2 vouchers for $20 then I think the Devils Dancer who took your money may have been confused.

I doubt if you bring 10 cans you will get 8 seats as that just wouldn't make sense.

yea I dont know the girl that I gave my money to was handing them out for $10 pop and if you donated $20 you got two of them.. didnt realize they all werent doing that
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#16 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Wait I didn't know that 1 person could donate $20 for 2 vouchers. I mean I just had the person I was with also donate $10 so I guess it's all the same, but still..

I'm actually looking to give away my tickets to tomorrow's game to someone who will then get the vouchers and give them to me. It's only 1 game and I like using vouchers to get family/friends out to some games.. Would be awesome if each person I give the tix to could donate 10 cans and get me 16 vouchers

Give them to me and I'll make it work. You got 4 tix? If so I'd want 4 of those 16 vouchers though. I could def find 3 friends to come with me and give them each 5 cans to donate. Of course, you'd have no real assurance other than my word, but I'm not that kind of guy, I swear!

#17 roomtemp

roomtemp

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Got more Sabres, Panthers, Bjs, and Oilers games to fill thus the tickets

#18 Namelesz

Namelesz

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

According to the website you cannot claim these vouchers until the 24th.....wtf!

I just tried, and its for the game on the 27th....3 days only!?!?!   I would have wanted to have the tickets printed and mailed to me...

#19 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

According to the website you cannot claim these vouchers until the 24th.....wtf!

I just tried, and its for the game on the 27th....3 days only!?!?!   I would have wanted to have the tickets printed and mailed to me...

They're trying to avoid having people sell them (or their regular seats) for peanuts and flood the secondary market with thousands of extras beforehand.  Not to mention they want to see if they can sell 50 more tickets at stupid single-game prices before opening the floodgates for freebees :lol:

Still a good gesture.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 16 November 2013 - 12:18 AM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#20 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Management seems to not want us to profit off of free tickets, so that's why they're sending them out really late.  I have a free game against the Canes on the 27th as a promotion for my 13 game plan, and they're not gonna let me print my ticket out until the 25th.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users