#1 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

http://newyork.cbslo...-called-my-mom/

This incident was brought to light on the Boomer and Carton show. It seems like Al Trautwig is a little too sensitive and has too much time on his hands. They actually interviewed the guy who insulted Al and thought it was funny that he would go all out to track him down in Israel

Edited by grcenter47, 14 November 2013 - 01:21 PM.

#2 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

http://newyork.cbslo...-called-my-mom/

This incident was brought to light on the Boomer and Carton show. It seems like Al Trautwig is a little too sensitive and has too much time on his hands. They actually interviewed the guy who insulted Al and thought it was funny that he would go all out to track him down in Israel

That's awesome. I can't stand Trautwig, what a hack. Yehuda's tweet was hilarious.

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,456 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

I have to admit....this just opened up the floodgates on Big Al for twitter.....I may have to sign in one just to mock him :lol:

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 roomtemp

roomtemp

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Saw this on Deadspin the other day.

http://deadspin.com/...caus-1464148025

My favorite about his Twitter saying he's an Islanders fan. That's nice but usually Islander fans don't react like this

When the Rags get "screwed", He's an MSG shill and he's not shameless about it.

#5 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,116 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

So I guess Yehuda's mother was the recipient of a....

BRUTAL CALL!

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#6 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

That's.... BRUTAL...

#7 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

BRUTAL TWEETS!!!!

BRUTAL CALL!

Rofl, post of the day right here.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#8 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

BRUTAL CALL!

hahahaahaaha

if I ever was awoken to a phone call from Al Trautwig I'd probably throw my phone in the toilet

#9 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,116 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

hahahaahaaha

if I ever was awoken to a phone call from Al Trautwig I'd probably throw my phone in the toilet

That's not fair to the toilet.

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#10 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

That's not fair to the toilet.

Well I'd have to destroy my phone somehow.

#11 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,807 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

BRUTAL CALL!

Well done, well done :lol:

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#12 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

BRUTAL CALL!

hahahaha...

When I read this, I read this in that Miami CSI dudes voice as he takes off/puts on his sunglasses, hahaha

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_sarYH0z948

Edited by lucifer91, 14 November 2013 - 02:27 PM.

Posted Image

#13 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Vag. Sand.

I hate Trautwig.  He's gonna stroke out if he keeps having butt-hurt outbursts like that.

Edited by gardenstatepkwy, 14 November 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#14 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,116 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

hahahaha...

When I read this, I read this in that Miami CSI dudes voice as he takes off/puts on his sunglasses, hahaha

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_sarYH0z948

Awesome, I feel like I just hit a triple, and you drove me home on the next pitch.  fvcking hilarious!

#30 FOREVER!

#15 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Haha, I kind of like Trautwig...I mean I hate him because he represents the Rangers, but if Al and Deb did the Devils stuff, it'd be a hoot and a half. Dude likes his team and doesn't' hide it, nothing wrong with that, except the team is the Rangers
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#16 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

what a tool

Posted Image

#17 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Haha, I kind of like Trautwig...I mean I hate him because he represents the Rangers, but if Al and Deb did the Devils stuff, it'd be a hoot and a half. Dude likes his team and doesn't' hide it, nothing wrong with that, except the team is the Rangers

Yeah I guess he's kind of like their Chico... except to me chico is more of a teddy bear and trautwig reminds me of herman munster.

#18 Jmorc2003

Jmorc2003

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Trautwig is too over the top with his homerism. I mean, I get it with Chico or Ray Lucas with Rutgers football or the Jets, they're obviously rooting for the home team, but can still see things objectively. The Rangers tv guys (and the majority of their fans) are just delusional, and are blinded and misguided by their homerism. They'll dispute a call even when the replay demonstrates the contrary. As if we're not seeing it with our own eyes.

#19 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

F that clown! What a "brutal" loser that guy is.
Posted Image

#20 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

No, James L. Dolan, chairman of Madison Square Garden and president of Cablevision, did not like Albert's on-air criticism of substandard play by the Knicks, according to reports in New York newspapers. So, yes, Dolan decided to do something about it.

Sources told the New York newspapers that management wanted a more positive outlook from Albert concerning the Knicks' play, while Albert, on his part, objected to censoring of his observations.

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=1822946

i dont follow B ball 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users