22 replies to this topic

#21 John Wensink

John Wensink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

It will be Jagr mostly. Big name, going to russia. Marty and Elias sprinkled in. In all I bet the Devs are 5% or less of the show anyway.
"I feel privileged to have played on three Stanley Cup teams and finally help the New Jersey Devils get the respect they deserve." Scott Stevens

"I knew in my heart that one day we would turn it around and we'd do something special here," Ken Daneyko

"I hate the Rangers, and Lou hates them to death."- Martin Brodeur, "Beyond the Crease", page 261

#22 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Remember... the new ownership want to promote the team... on ice operation belong to lamoriello, but the promotion of the team is no more on him... I believe one of our player could be on the show.

#23 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'd be shocked if Andy Greene was profiled.

From that article:

Players expected to be featured in “NHL Revealed” include Sidney Crosby of the Penguins; Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane of the Blackhawks; brothers Daniel and Henrik Sedin of the Canucks; John Tavares of the Islanders; and goaltenders Henrik Lundqvist of the Rangers and Jonathan Quick of the Kings.

I'm sure this was some kind of press release that was prepared a month or more ago.. I don't think they knew what the Devils' situation would be like. Jagr wasn't even around for camp or preseason, Brodeur had a shaky start and was all but considered to probably be the number 2 this year. 

I'd be shocked if Brodeur and Jagr aren't featured on the show now. These two 41 year olds past their prime, who are carrying the team still, that's a pretty compelling story; they make movies about that kind of thing. Don't forget their sense of humor and international draw are no-brainers for a show like this.

Remember... the new ownership want to promote the team... on ice operation belong to lamoriello, but the promotion of the team is no more on him... I believe one of our player could be on the show.

And this ^^

Edited by DJ Eco, 19 November 2013 - 09:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users