#41 BigZ

BigZ

Albany Devil

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Dude poor Cory what the hell
If they don't win this god damn game for him I seriously don't blame him if he asks for a trade
I was going to ask if anyone had any information on streaming this game live but doesn't sound like I want to watch this one.
Shots are like 20-1 Kings

I miss Parise. 

#42 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Did Zubrus forget to make this team coffee or something?

#43 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

Solid period lol. If it were possible to have a negative Corsi or Fenwick this would be the night it existed.

#44 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

If they don't win this god damn game for him I seriously don't blame him if he asks for a trade
I was going to ask if anyone had any information on streaming this game live but doesn't sound like I want to watch this one.

Good to see you're back when things are at their worst. You are human garbage.

That being said, that was about as bad a period as they can play but it's still 0-0. Plenty of hockey left to turn it around.

Edited by PWW, 21 November 2013 - 11:20 PM.

believe-devs.jpg

#45 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Out worst played period all season and we're still even on the scoreboard. I'll take it and hope the boys wake up at intermission and realize they're playing a national hockey league game.

#46 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Bingo that was just horrible. Hopefully they wake up

#47 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

hey didn't see you around last night after our most exciting win of the season. I'm sure you'll be MIA again if the devils come out and score 3 in the second.

#48 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,182 posts

Devils lucky to get out of that period 0-0. Great job by Schneider and Janssen to try to wake the guys up. Everyone else, not so much. Coming into tonight the Devils only allowed 24.3 shots/60. 14 allowed in the 1st. Crazy.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#49 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,073 posts

If they don't win this god damn game for him I seriously don't blame him if he asks for a tradeI was going to ask if anyone had any information on streaming this game live but doesn't sound like I want to watch this one.

shut your mouth you suck cock and no one here wants to hear from you believe me.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#50 John Wensink

John Wensink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Surviving a period like that should be huge. If they have any gas in the tank they could steal a point
"I feel privileged to have played on three Stanley Cup teams and finally help the New Jersey Devils get the respect they deserve." Scott Stevens

"I knew in my heart that one day we would turn it around and we'd do something special here," Ken Daneyko

"I hate the Rangers, and Lou hates them to death."- Martin Brodeur, "Beyond the Crease", page 261

#51 devils102

devils102

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

This reminds me of the first game against the Kings last week where we were all over them and couldn't score. Hopefully we will get stronger as the game goes on as they did last week.

Posted Image

#52 BigZ

BigZ

Albany Devil

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Good to see you're back when things are at their worst. You are human garbage.

That being said, that was about as bad a period as they can play but it's still 0-0. Plenty of hockey left to turn it around.

I hope the cab that Cory got in runs you over.

hey didn't see you around last night after our most exciting win of the season. I'm sure you'll be MIA again if the devils come out and score 3 in the second.

I was honestly too drunk to type last night but yes, very excited after that win.
Let's all praise Perry for scoring that own goal.

shut your mouth you suck cock and no one here wants to hear from you believe me.

Ok now that's just rude.
What are you 12?

I miss Parise. 

#53 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

I was honestly too drunk to type last night but yes, very excited after that win.

Ok now that's just rude.
What are you 12?

it was clearly intended to be rude good job on figuring that out.. your a little prick you do nothing but bring whatever negativity to this board that you can..you never have anything decent to say and literally not 1 single person here likes you at all what so ever.. so with that said why do you waste your time coming back? go find another board to troll around you fvcking tool bag
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#54 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

Ok now that's just rude.
What are you 12?

Seriously you need to shut the fvck up you only come post here to bust balls

Posted Image

#55 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

Maybe they're still on EST and they think it's almost midnight....

Also, anyone else think the crowd in LA sounds really annoying over the TV?

#56 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Maybe they're still on EST and they think it's almost midnight....

Also, anyone else think the crowd in LA sounds really annoying over the TV?

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of chant or piped in sound but they seem to be cheering at the strangest times... Missed pass- cheer. Dump in- cheer. Missed hit- cheer.

Weird.

#57 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of chant or piped in sound but they seem to be cheering at the strangest times... Missed pass- cheer. Dump in- cheer. Missed hit- cheer.

Weird.

Exactly what I noticed haha....any time some kind of "rush" started for the kings they would cheer too. I just started laughing...

#58 BigZ

BigZ

Albany Devil

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

it was clearly intended to be rude good job on figuring that out.. your a little prick you do nothing but bring whatever negativity to this board that you can..you never have anything decent to say and literally not 1 single person here likes you at all what so ever.. so with that said why do you waste your time coming back? go find another board to troll around you fvcking tool bag

You're *

I miss Parise. 

#59 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

I know you can't throw a stick but I thought you couldn't push it to a teammate either. Can someone clarify?

#60 njdevs89

njdevs89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

This game is like drinking a very, very flat mountain dew. In no way shape or form is that a metaphor either... :whistling:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users