4 replies to this topic

#1 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

So obviously the Jagr-Zub-Zajac line is doing really well right now, but the rest of the team seems to lack chemistry with their linemates. What line with the remaining players would you like to see?

For me its, Carter-Henrique-Elias/Loktionov

Carter has imo played well enough to warrant a chance on another line, it's not like guys like brunner ryder or even lokti are playing good hockey right now.

Edited by Sneax, 21 November 2013 - 12:48 PM.

#2 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

So obviously the Jagr-Zub-Zajac line is doing really well right now, but the rest of the team seems to lack chemistry with their linemates. What line with the remaining players would you like to see?

For me its, Carter-Henrique-Elias/Loktionov

Carter has imo played well enough to warrant a chance on another line, it's not like guys like brunner ryder or even lokti are playing good hockey right now.

both Elias and loktionov are not playing right wing. You also need to keep Brunner and Ryder in the top 9 with other skilled players... They would be even more useless with the likes of Janssen and gionta, so you can't switch them for carter.

Elias still looks like he's got a ways to go health wise, but the best we could probably do is to put him win Brunner, which means either henrique or loktionov as the other forward on that line.

Carter should not play anything other than 4th line... He's perfect there in that he's just skilled enough to give you the advantage when you matchup 4th lines.

#3 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

I think carter has earned a look on a line higher than the 4th.

Posted Image

#4 Namelesz

Namelesz

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Brunner-Lokti-Elias

Great speed there and some mentorship, might equal some nice breakouts and scoring opportunities.

#5 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

im not sure where brunner would fit best hes just so useless and lost hes not even playing tonight theyve scratched him for teddy whoof. i guess his best chance would be with elias though..didnt elias say he liked playing with the guy?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users