99 replies to this topic

#41 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

That's a potential killer loss for the Pats.  Can't go crazy until it actually happens though. 

Time for Rex to give Idzik the middle finger and put Simms in. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#42 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,940 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

Agreed...stop waiting for permission to pull him Rex, otherwise he's gonna cost you your job.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#43 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,797 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

If Rex doesn't pull this sack of sh!t then Rex has to go. Geno is not an NFL qb, he never will be. If Rex can't see this right now then we can only assume he's as stupid as Geno and doesn't belong in the league either

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#44 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

Agreed...stop waiting for permission to pull him Rex, otherwise he's gonna cost you your job.

Probably what Idzik wants.  That's why Rex needs to say "fvck you, at least if I'm going out, I'm going out my way."

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#45 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Simms in.  Good for Rex.

#30 FOREVER!

#46 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

Pats take the lead and Keenum is leading his team right down the field.  Big shock.

#30 FOREVER!

#47 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

And the Genius' D gives up a TD after NE takes the lead.  Of course they do.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 01 December 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#48 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,940 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

Totally gutless football by Rex going for the FG down 13 late in the third quarter.  Your D hasn't gotten off the field all day, your offense isn't scoring.  If you're going to go for the FG then at least throw the ball on third down from the three for crissakes.

And of course Miami scores another TD, ballgame over, season over.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#49 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,797 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

And so ends the Geno Smith era. I'm not sure this bozo will be in the NFL much longer, but the only way he ever throws another pass should be if Simms gets hurt...Simms needs to start the rest of the way. Chances are he's not the QB of the future, but at least we know 100% that Geno Smith is not.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#50 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

The story of Jets' season is the unbelievable regression of Geno Smith.  This guy DID have good games and good moments against some good teams. 

And the Genius' D gets torched on a deep play.  Same old sh!t.

#30 FOREVER!

#51 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Next time BB is writing sh!t down on the sidelines, I hope it's the names of potential defensive coordinators that can replace his puppet Patricia.  Hopefully Brady can bail him out yet again.

#30 FOREVER!

#52 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,797 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

The story of Jets' season is the unbelievable regression of Geno Smith.  This guy DID have good games and good moments against some good teams. 

And the Genius' D gets torched on a deep play.  Same old sh!t.

It was curtains once defenses figured him out. We didn't know it at the time, but it never had a chance if continuing. You could only mask for so long that Geno Smith is not an NFL qb.

we need to cut bait with him quickly because he's worse than Sanchez. At least Sanchez 2012. That's hard to do

#53 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,940 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

I pretty much turned the game off after it got to 20-3...the one time I turned it back on I saw the stat where Jet WR's don't have a TD reception since Week 7.  That's like 1930's NFL offense ratios :o

#54 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

I'm still stunned by Smith's regression.  It was just SUCH a dropoff.  Never saw that coming.

NE up by three with 3:12 left in the game...only way the Genius' D holds this lead is if Houston makes mistakes on O.

#30 FOREVER!

#55 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

Two plays, two first downs for Houston.  No surprises there.

4th and 13 for Houston.

FINALLY, a stop.  Thank God for the Pat offense and Gostkowski (two 53-yard FGs).  Pat D was a joke today.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 01 December 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#56 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,940 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

How on earth do defenses let Josh Gordon run amok with no QB's and no other real weapons around him aside from Cameron?

#57 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Same old Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Always good for a pick at the worst possible time.

#30 FOREVER!

#58 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

49ers! Playing like they should

Edited by CarterforPresident, 01 December 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#59 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

KC looking more fraudulent by the second.  Oh well...just about everyone knew they'd be exposed once their schedule got tougher.  The one thing that can be said about them is they at least find a way to beat lesser teams. 

Amazingly, they've still got a shot in this game...Denver's D is beatable. 

KC has no chance if their receivers are going to drop catchable balls. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 01 December 2013 - 06:36 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#60 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

Whoever the #4 seed is, suffice it to say they can't WAIT to play the Chiefs.  They did a hell of a job with what they've done after last year, but the party's over. 

And oh yeah...Rutgers corners suck.  See McCourty, Devin (who at least became a decent safety).

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 01 December 2013 - 06:50 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users