99 replies to this topic

#61 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Rams have nothing against san Fran. So much for your rams pick man. Can't double boldin,crabtree and Davis. Got his weapons back. Defense been lights out today.
Eagles play first half's it seems. They dont play offense the second half and thats gonna bite them in the ass when they play a real team

#62 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Crabtree is back baby!

I hope to god Staley is ok though.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#63 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,072 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Damn, huge stop by the Chiefs.  And a terrific punt by Denver. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#64 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,072 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

Same ol' Chargers.  Just when you start to think there's reason to take them seriously...they show you why they shouldn't. 

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#65 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,072 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

KC FINALLY starting to catch the catchable balls.  Drops have killed them today.

And KC shows they're not quite ready for prime-time yet...they play hard, but they make too many mistakes...the kind of lack-of-execution mistakes that you can't make against better teams.

Every team in the AFC is extremely vulnerable, Denver included.  Peyton is in the same position Brady is...having to lead his teams on a lot of scoring drives to cover up for his defense.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 01 December 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#66 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

Saints :rofl: !!!!

I do feel bad for LCB yesterday....he took the Bills loss as bad as I've seen a human being take a regular season loss......

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#67 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

Saints :rofl: !!!!

I do feel bad for LCB yesterday....he took the Bills loss as bad as I've seen a human being take a regular season loss......

He was in the state?  I'm surprised he thought the Bills had a realistic shot to run the table although with their schedule I suppose they could have actually been 8-7 going into the New England game to end the season.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#68 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

He was in the state?  I'm surprised he thought the Bills had a realistic shot to run the table although with their schedule I suppose they could have actually been 8-7 going into the New England game to end the season.

no I called him after the game and heard the meltdown....oi vey :blink:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#69 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

Seahawks are completely destroying them. Wilson doing his thing with no receivers. He's so close to being elite. Keep it up seattle.

#70 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

Seahawks are completely destroying them. Wilson doing his thing with no receivers. He's so close to being elite. Keep it up seattle.

Yup, he's been awesome, just so it could bite me in the ass for Fantasy. I've got Lynch and the other guy has Wilson and we were virtually tied going into the game.

Need absolute Beast Mode in the second half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#71 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

He's been amazing. No receivers basically all year. He makes Tate and the rest better then they are. My team is san Fran but I really love wilson.

#72 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

Yeah I just hope Seattle doesn't get this so ridiculously lopsided that the Saints bench Graham, still need a few more yards from him to get in the fantasy playoffs here lol

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#73 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

Wow not a good week for the Ryan defenses.  Even with the whole home-road thing I don't remember the last time I saw the Saints get demolished like this (the Payton Saints anyway).

#74 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,897 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

This game has turned out to be a disappointment. New Orleans is a joke outside the dome. Good luck knocking off Seattle in Seattle NFC rofl.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#75 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Completely destroyed.

#76 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

I thought New Orleans would've at least showed up.. This was sad

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#77 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

Db isnt a cold weather qb either like manning isnt. This just seems to be their year for Seattle

I thought New Orleans would've at least showed up.. This was sad

#78 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

Good God can ONE person on the NFL Network just man up and admit Tomlin played 12th man on that return on purpose today???

Jesus what a joke.....the NFL better smack him  around today.....

they also suspended the ref in the Redskin game who can't count past 3rd down (this is good and about time).....damn I miss the replacement refs :P

#79 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,897 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Good God can ONE person on the NFL Network just man up and admit Tomlin played 12th man on that return on purpose today???

Jesus what a joke.....the NFL better smack him around today.....

they also suspended the ref in the Redskin game who can't count past 3rd down (this is good and about time).....damn I miss the replacement refs :P

Seriously. I don't think I've heard one of these idiot talking head former players or coaches admit Tomlin did that sh!t on purpose. To the talking heads, NO ONE could EVER THINK about doing something so egregious and out of line. Gimme a fvcking break. It's plain as day, just cut the sh!t and call him out. I'm sure if it was Philbin who did that and not Tomlin, the media would have already drawn and quartered him and they'd have him fired already.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#80 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Seriously. I don't think I've heard one of these idiot talking head former players or coaches admit Tomlin did that sh!t on purpose. To the talking heads, NO ONE could EVER THINK about doing something so egregious and out of line. Gimme a fvcking break. It's plain as day, just cut the sh!t and call him out. I'm sure if it was Philbin who did that and not Tomlin, the media would have already drawn and quartered him and they'd have him fired already.

I wish Jacoby Jones had mowed him down personally (but I don't think he's big enough)....they showed a video this morning of him STEPPING TO THE RIGHT and even pointed it out....they went to Fassel "no I don't think he did it on purpose, he was just watching the big screen"....apparently he can't do that well either if HE DOESN'T SEE HIMSELF ON IT!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users