Yeah I edited it lol I didnt think they would come back:p and ravens suck Lol

#22 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,380 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Brady gets to fatten up the numbers on a garbage-time drive. 

Here comes on the onside kick they won't recover.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#23 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,380 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Pats might have actually recovered this...under review.

Holy sh!t...first one they've recovered since 1992!

Pats score a TD and take a lead.  Holy goddamn.  BB rescued once again, but there's plenty of time for his D to fvck this up. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 08 December 2013 - 04:38 PM.

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#24 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Between the weather and wild finishes what an insane day of football.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#25 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,193 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Well at least Pats fans (other than CR) can't complain the league hates them anymore after THAT gift call.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#26 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Pats are going to win, wow.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#27 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,380 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Well at least Pats fans (other than CR) can't complain the league hates them anymore after THAT gift call.

There's too many of these calls in a LOT of games. 

And the Genius' D on its way to allowing a FG try. 

FG try came up short, nice job by Brady to overcome a bad start and get the Genius off the hook.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 08 December 2013 - 04:44 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#28 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,193 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

Oh that figures...five more yards and they would have epically blown it.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#29 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,380 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Oh that figures...five more yards and they would have epically blown it.

That D is a trainwreck. 

I should always post something shredding the Pats, because the last two times I did that, they had epic comebacks.

#30 FOREVER!

#30 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,991 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

Cleveland may be more cursed than the Jets

The Viking game hurt us as well. Really wish Minny held on

Miami/Pitt was going to be positive/negative regardless who won. The Jets are still behind Miami but move ahead of Pittsburgh.

Jets need the Giants and Broncos to win now

What a huge game next week. NE vs. Miami

Edited by '7', 08 December 2013 - 04:56 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#31 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,380 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Cleveland may be more cursed than the Jets

Is there a lower percentage play than an onside kick?  You NEVER expect your team to recover one of those...especially when the other team knows 100% that it's coming.  And there's not really much skill at all involved...it's almost complete predicated on getting that lucky bounce. 

Looks like a torn ACL for Gronk.   

#30 FOREVER!

#32 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,193 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

Is there a lower percentage play than an onside kick?  You NEVER expect your team to recover one of those...especially when the other team knows 100% that it's coming.  And there's not really much skill at all involved...it's almost complete predicated on getting that lucky bounce. 

I was watching on RedZone at the time...they'd just shown a graphic that the last onside kick the Pats had recovered was in the 1994 playoff game with the Browns, ironically enough.

#33 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,380 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

I was watching on RedZone at the time...they'd just shown a graphic that the last onside kick the Pats had recovered was in the 1994 playoff game with the Browns, ironically enough.

Yep, that's correct...Pats lost that one in the "Bill Bowl" (Parcells vs. Belichick).   

#30 FOREVER!

#34 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,991 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

very rarely. The raiders probably should've had one against the Jets today but the game was over at that point anyway

There is a little more skill involved now that they've changed the onside rules. In the past when you had that wall of players smashing into the hands team. Those were never recovered.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#35 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

Pats defense is decimated by injury and generating zero pass rush with Chandler Jones being tripled every pass.  It speaks volumes that Dane Fletcher is the LB/QB of your defense.  Hightower has turned into a total bust at LB given his talent and pedigree out of Alabama.  Spikes is dumb, slow, and lost without Mayo covering for him.   Nothing you can do given today's NFL rules where you can't look at the receiver without drawing a flag.  Not much you can do especially when the other team is led by a decent NFL QB. 

Pats won another miracle today but completely lost the war with losing Gronk to a likely ACL which will stretch into next year with rehab.  Pats need O-linemen that can actually block more that anything else.

There's too many of these calls in a LOT of games. 

And the Genius' D on its way to allowing a FG try. 

FG try came up short, nice job by Brady to overcome a bad start and get the Genius off the hook.

#36 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Tough game for seattle. With san Fran at its peak their one of the few if the only that csn give seattle a run for its money. Very similar teams. Can't wait for the Carolina game to. Eagles be pissin game off:/

#37 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,551 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

Niners win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough game for seattle. With san Fran at its peak their one of the few if the only that csn give seattle a run for its money. Very similar teams. Can't wait for the Carolina game to. Eagles be pissin game off:/

The fact we did it without Staley is impressive.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#38 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Seattle is very beatable when they're on the road. Impossible to beat when they're at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#39 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

They've won in the road. A full throttled seattle is very hard either home or away. San Fran is very similar and is why they won.

And yeah mike like Seattle with all Colin's weapons back san Fran can easily go to the super bowl. Seattle,san Fran,carolina. One of these three will be in the super bowl this year. I hope its our niners.

Seattle is very beatable when they're on the road. Impossible to beat when they're at home.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 08 December 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#40 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

They've won in the road. A full throttled seattle is very hard either home or away. San Fran is very similar and is why they won.

They should have lost to Houston on the road.

They're still an excellent team, and no worse than being in the top 3. And barring some meltdown they'll have home field throughout the playoffs, so they should be in the Super Bowl.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users