Theres gotta be someone in the minors better then harrold

#24 BigZ

BigZ

Albany Devil

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

Schneider should play against the Rangers when the Devils are away. This coach is an idiot. It's common sense not to start Brodeur anymore in this god damn place they call MSG.
He got his one win vs them this year, that's good enough.
He should have started last night. The Marty chants are embarrassing to the team.

Edited by BigZ, 07 December 2013 - 07:52 PM.

I miss Parise. 

#25 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Good to see Harrold is still awful.

that was not in Harrold. It was just unfortunate , henrique didn't get back to the point quick enough to cover.

We are so offensively snake bit that I want to keep encouraging the dmen to pinch in and be aggressive so I can't be upset over that goal.

#26 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

Can anybody hear the fellow on the TV yelling at how old Brodeur is?

#27 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

that was not in Harrold. It was just unfortunate , henrique didn't get back to the point quick enough to cover.

We are so offensively snake bit that I want to keep encouraging the dmen to pinch in and be aggressive so I can't be upset over that goal.

What's unfortunate is that Harrold isn't in the AHL where he belongs. I will not defend that guy. He sucks. When/if the rest of the defense gets healthy he better be on the chopping block because he is terrible.

oKCiNj.jpg

#28 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Boucher is playing pretty well, blocking shots, getting opportunities

Theres also a godamn annoying rangers fans near the camera who keep shouting at the devils and you can hear him really well.

www.SterioDesign.com

#29 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

What did Brunner do to take a penalty?nvm it was a hooking

Edited by volchenkov28, 07 December 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#30 BigZ

BigZ

Albany Devil

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

Weird Henrique screwed up again.

I miss Parise. 

#31 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Decent play. Terrible defensive breakdown to lead to the Richards goal. Offense needs to be picked up and try to create offensive pressure

#32 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Not a bad period actually.  Rags got a lucky chance, and they converted.  Devils did a lot of good things that period.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#33 gsnts725

gsnts725

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Boucher is playing pretty well, blocking shots, getting opportunities

Theres also a godamn annoying rangers fans near the camera who keep shouting at the devils and you can hear him really well.

yep plus it looks him and Jagr have a nice rapport already.

#34 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

I hope the Devils pick it up in the second. After the PK they didn't do much of anything but make Queen look good.

815631765.gif

#35 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

What's unfortunate is that Harrold isn't in the AHL where he belongs. I will not defend that guy. He sucks. When/if the rest of the defense gets healthy he better be on the chopping block because he is terrible.

I actually though coming in that injury or no injury Zidlicky deserved a night off... he at times can just be terrible in the defensive end, even worse than harrold.

Weird Henrique screwed up again.

Henrique just missed getting a piece of the breakout pass. Again, because we struggle to find then back of the net, our offense needs to be aggresive and there may be some odd man rushes the other way as a result.

yep plus it looks him and Jagr have a nice rapport already.

I'm beginning to think you can put anyone on a line with Jagr and they'd look good (ok, maybe not Janssen...) But yes Boucher looked pretty good and the thing I like is that he seems to be able to get his shot on net, which seems to be a problem with alot of our other guys except gelinas.

#36 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

Jagr is just down right amazing. I just wish Pete would try jagr and Elias together for at least a couple of shifts and not just the PP

#37 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

I'm beginning to think you can put anyone on a line with Jagr and they'd look good (ok, maybe not Janssen...) But yes Boucher looked pretty good and the thing I like is that he seems to be able to get his shot on net, which seems to be a problem with alot of our other guys except gelinas.

They are young. They haven't been properly trained on the Devils art of shot-missing and overpassing. Soon they will be masterful at it. I hope Rolston can come back and teach Gelinas how to focus on a spot 6 feet away from the net at all times. 

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#38 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

They are young. They haven't been properly trained on the Devils art of shot-missing and overpassing. Soon they will be masterful at it. I hope Rolston can come back and teach Gelinas how to focus on a spot 6 feet away from the net at all times. 

That used to piss me off so much, but I lol at this. Always used to catch the glass like it was his job and, at times, shoot it far side so it went hard around out of the zone like he would get a big bonus.

815631765.gif

#39 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

Well might as well turn it off until the last 2 minutes when they will decide they want to play again. Damn it to hell...

815631765.gif

#40 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

That goal was dog sh!t.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users