84 replies to this topic

#21 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,957 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

Yeah they've done a nice job of shuffling the deck on the fly and made some great draft picks (Keenan Allen and even Te'O fell into the perfect spot for himself in SD...might even grow into being the next Junior Seau for them)..... Ryan Matthews is a new back with them...certainly a coach of the year type job based on the mess that Norv and the Lord of No Rings left behind.....

Allen is as good of a pick as you can ask for. He dropped a lot from where some Mocks had him. But everything about that offense was such a disaster last year. They were 31st in yards per game. Even the Jets averaged more. They couldn't run. Their o-line couldn't run or pass block. Rivers looked like a shell of the player he once was...and now 4th in yards per game. The o-line is still shaky, which makes the transformation all the more impressive.

Incredible 1-year turn around.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#22 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Watch for kc. They get there peieces on d. and they could do some damage in the playoffs.

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

Watch for kc. They get there peieces on d. and they could do some damage in the playoffs.

Eh....can they beat Indy or Cinci?? Sure....but then can they go into New England and take down the Patriots?? (Brady made a LIVING out of shredding defenses like this, esp since the Chief corners stink and you can beat them deep early and often)....I'd not make that pick....unless Jamaal Charles run like Hulk-A-Mania on them.....brother!

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#24 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

Cinco,balt,indy yeah. Anyone else I'd bet not lol.

#25 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

It should be an easy game for the Niners tomorrow.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#26 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:55 AM

Tampa has a good d. But no offense. So it should be a win. There schedule is easy from here on

It should be an easy game for the Niners tomorrow.

#27 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

Eagles suck!!!! Welcome three losses with Chicago and Dallas. The browns are playing defensive and great. Seattle has more into them giants do points!!

#28 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

Every time I post eagles suck they come back and haunt my post;!!!!:/

Okay nvm. Good Minnesota

Edited by CarterforPresident, 15 December 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#29 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Tampa has a good d. But no offense. So it should be a win. There schedule is easy from here on

I was rooting hard for Schiano since I went to Rutgers, but I the Bucs need some serious help.  Good win today.  Having Crabtree back is gonna make this a dangerous team in the playoffs.  Hopefully Staley is back eventually.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#30 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

Tampa is heading the right direction. San Fran is gonna be hard to stop.

#31 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hey Santonio, who's the weak link again?

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#32 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,001 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

While we're at it Drew Brees can suck on it too for getting all high and mighty about how the Saints are so good on the road historically.  Laying another turdburger in St. Louis this week after the Seattle fiasco two weeks ago.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#33 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,001 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

lol Dallas deserves to lose.  Why you continue to throw the football with the lead when Murray's averaging like eight yards a carry is ridiculous.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#34 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

LOL Dallas.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#35 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,001 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

That might be the single-worst coached football game I've ever witnessed and we've had some beauts as Jet fans.  But good god, Dallas cost itself points in the first half by throwing the ball constantly in the redzone, they kept throwing it in the second half with a huge lead and still running the ball well.  Romo's gonna take all the blame (and he'll NEVER live this one down) but really this game's on Garrett IMO.

#36 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

lol Dallas deserves to lose.  Why you continue to throw the football with the lead when Murray's averaging like eight yards a carry is ridiculous.

THIS

That might be the single-worst coached football game I've ever witnessed and we've had some beauts as Jet fans.  But good god, Dallas cost itself points in the first half by throwing the ball constantly in the redzone, they kept throwing it in the second half with a huge lead and still running the ball well.  Romo's gonna take all the blame (and he'll NEVER live this one down) but really this game's on Garrett IMO.

THIS.....the whole coaching staff should be lined up and executed.....I'm not mad because Dallas lost....I'm mad because I hate stupidity....it pisses me off....it infuriates me....and that was the stupidest 4:00 in not only NFL, but quite possibly SPORTS HISTORY....I don't give a sh!t if there's 15 IN THE DAMN BOX, you're up TWO SCORES AND MAKE THEM EARN IT.....now Dallas will win next week and embarrass themselves again with Phily in their building in the NBC Flex Game and I will hang out with a bottle of whiskey and hope to hell Jamie's working so she doesn't have to see this .....

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#37 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

Tampa is heading the right direction. San Fran is gonna be hard to stop.

I'm rooting hard for Tampa.

But WTF Dallas?  Seriously these choke jobs almost feel scripted.  That interception seemed too good to be true.  I despise both teams, but I was rooting for Dallas because I hate the Packers just a tiny bit more.  That was a disgusting collapse by Dallas.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#38 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Dallas beats redskins. Chicago beats Philly. Philly done really. Cowboys have the divions record thr beats out philly. Philly nerds to win both games to be in they can't be tied with dallas. Dont see it happening.

I'm rooting hard for Tampa.

But WTF Dallas? Seriously these choke jobs almost feel scripted. That interception seemed too good to be true. I despise both teams, but I was rooting for Dallas because I hate the Packers just a tiny bit more. That was a disgusting collapse by Dallas.

#39 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Dallas beats redskins. Chicago beats Philly. Philly done really. Cowboys have the divions record thr beats out philly. Philly nerds to win both games to be in they can't be tied with dallas. Dont see it happening.

You haven't watched the Cowboys during the entire Jason Garrett error.....Dallas will be down 20 points by the end of the first quarter against Phily....book it.....

#40 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

If the head coach has an ounce of testosterone in him he grabs that QB by the face mask and SCREAMS at him "IF YOU DO ANYTHING BUT HAND THIS BALL OFF I WILL KICK YOU IN THE DICK AND PUT SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WILL HAND IT OFF"......its not that difficult.....

God I hate stupid people!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users