84 replies to this topic

#41 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Dallas plays the division better. You csnt book sh!t. That game will be life or die for both teams.

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

Dallas plays the division better. You csnt book sh!t. That game will be life or die for both teams.

You do know who's won the NFC East the last two years correct??
Do you know how they've won the Division in those years??

They played Dallas in a winner takes all game where Dallas took an Epic Meal Time Sized sh!t in the NBC game in both seasons :P

This book has the same ending written all over it.....all of this HAS happened before....all of it will happen again :rant:

Edited by CRASHER, 15 December 2013 - 08:32 PM.

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

Dallas lost???
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#44 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

Eagles better not lose to Chicago or they done. They need a extra won because of cowboys division. I hate both with my heart there both one and done who ever gets in. Dallas game is the eagles life line.thats all their is to it.history won't always repeat it self.

#45 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,056 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

You just know the Dallas-Philly game will be the flex game in week 17 too. Its like the same ending for the Cowboys every year, its uncanny lmao.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#46 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

Dallas lost???

Is it December??? Yeup......

Eagles better not lose to Chicago or they done. They need a extra won because of cowboys division. I hate both with my heart there both one and done who ever gets in. Dallas game is the eagles life line.thats all their is to it.history won't always repeat it self.

It's impossible for Phily to be eliminated before Week 17 now....they have a one game cushion on Dallas...all Phily needs to do is win the Dallas game, they'd be 9-7, Dallas would be 8-8 or 7-9, Dallas MUST win to make week 17 matter

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#47 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,183 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Or have Philly lose to the Bears.  Wouldn't shock me if both teams lost AGAIN next week lol

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#48 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Eagles end tied they are done. Dallas wins at Washington and eagles lose to the bears. Tht game is life or death. I mean eagles should won today right!!!: p lol Cassel looked like brady.

#49 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,183 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Dallas lost???

51 pass plays and 18 runs in a game they led comfortably through most of it...try and make sense of that.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#50 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

You just know the Dallas-Philly game will be the flex game in week 17 too. Its like the same ending for the Cowboys every year, its uncanny lmao.

And I'm grateful for it...like I told my GF...I'll be home dousing a bottle of whiskey as Dallas falls behind 20 in the first quarter....she's still brave enough to want to come by if she's not working.... bless this woman's soul!! (Plus God help her, they're 4-0 when she watches with me :blink: )

#51 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

If that happens. Both teams are best for choking. Dont rap it up.

#52 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

51 pass plays and 18 runs in a game they led comfortably through most of it...try and make sense of that.

C O A C H I N G

nothing more need be said about Dallas.....

#53 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

32nd ranked defense.

C O A C H I N G

nothing more need be said about Dallas.....

#54 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

32nd ranked defense.

the same personnel in a scheme they were actually DESIGNED for was right in the middle of the league....all they needed was some turnover hawking last year....but noooo, they blew it up and put in a passive 4-3 that NO ONE on the team is thriving in.....that's C O A C H I N G defined :P

#55 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Both suck.

#56 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Justin Tucker show! :P
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#57 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,056 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

Apparently Justin Tucker has himself in fantasy. Lmfao.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#58 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,183 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

So does Flacco I guess :P

#59 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

Apparently Justin Tucker has himself in fantasy. Lmfao.

He even said it in his post game :rofl:

#60 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hoping Tyrod gets some extra reps this week. Flacco was clearly off after that hit to his knee
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users