84 replies to this topic

#81 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

Not going to go into Obamcare (suffice it to say I know a lot of private contractors, small businesses, and senior citizens who are already seeing huge savings and better benefits from it).

I think that was a joke.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#82 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

I think that was a joke.

I never know with Crasher.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#83 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

Completely inaccurate. Hope it was a joke

#84 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,685 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

Accurate or not, anything our gov't gets its slimey hands on by rule is instantly mismanaged and wasteful regardless of who's in office or who suggests it....that's 'Merica for ya!!!

(anyway....I was using as a response to gov't intervention on the Cowboys anyway :P )

You name me the team that the Owner then GM then Head Coach is the ultimate power?? That's just the way it goes....it just happens to be the same guy does the top 2 jobs here

And somehow I can't see Garrett getting fired by running the clock out at the end of a football game up by 2 scores no matter what Madden-achievement the owner wanted to get at the end of the game....you man up, you grab your QB by the facemask and tell him to hand the damn ball off under penalty of death, benching or MORE.....and all of a sudden you watch your team respect you a lil bit more for showing some balls on the sideline....instead of your analyzing Ray Handley garbage in your post game presser......

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#85 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

The Cowboys are going they way of Al Davis teams of the past decade
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users