21 replies to this topic

#21 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

TM is horrible.  The fact that we ended up paying approx. $40 in fees on the stadium series tickets is just criminal.  How the federal government doesn't think that they have a monopoly on the primary ticket sale marketplace in this country is beyond me.

Easy there creeper.  Just kidding.

Last time I bought through TM, I paid $60-65 for 2 tickets and paid another $15 in fees. Nice TM, a 25% fvcking tax just for creating a garbage website? Thanks.....

And it happens because our anti-trust laws are a joke.

Same reason that my cable/phone choices are comcast or nothing. It's literally comcast or satellite and if you get satellite, you either still need phone and internet from comcast or you're going back to DSL... $200 a month for tv, internet and phone and we haven't used the phone in at least 5 years...can't dump the line though because somehow that's more expensive...

#22 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

Easy there creeper.  Just kidding.

Nah you're right.  I am pretty creepy.  But I'm a harmless creep.  It actually doesn't bother me that much that they're not that hot.

too bad they dont even dance there anymore....

At least they're not ice girls.  I feel ice girls don't serve a true purpose.  At least the dancers are part of the entertainment.

BTW, my friend's sister was actually a dancer for the Nets for a couple of years.  She actually went to school for dance and whatnot, and she loved it.  She's a dance instructor right now, and does mostly hip hop.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users