6 replies to this topic

#1 roomtemp

roomtemp

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

You won't like the month of February if the pictures on the back are in order. Mostly because of a quitting Russian player who shouldn't be on the damned thing. Same thing happened on NHL 14 before they patched Brodeur in on the menu screen if you picked the Devils as your favorite team.

Maybe I should cut them some slack as either the picture on the back is wrong or the time between July and printing up of the calender is really quick.

#2 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

Huh? Mine has Elias and Salvador for Feb.

#3 roomtemp

roomtemp

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

Huh? Mine has Elias and Salvador for Feb.

That's the give away one right? I'm talking about the one they sold in stores

#4 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

Yes.

#5 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

I was just in the mall my mom got the devils calendar and I told her dont. Because kovy was on it lmao..same here

#6 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

I still buy this every year in addition to the little desk calendar where you tear off each day.. And I mean the Kovy thing sucked, and yes I did just have Exclusive Pro change my jersey to a Henrqiue, but I'll always love the guy for what he did getting us to the Finals in 2012

Speaking of the desk calendars, man do they do a lazy job with those.. I mean it's alright, but like it'll be November 18th and they'll have something like "Mattias Tedenby scored his 1st NHL goal on November 10th, 2011 in a 5-2 win against the Carolina Hurricanes." I mean really, you couldn't put that on the actual date? But you put it in there for 8 days later?! It's like they have an intern just throw the facts in there in whatever random order without any thought.. /rant
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:35 PM

I still buy this every year in addition to the little desk calendar where you tear off each day.. And I mean the Kovy thing sucked, and yes I did just have Exclusive Pro change my jersey to a Henrqiue, but I'll always love the guy for what he did getting us to the Finals in 2012

Speaking of the desk calendars, man do they do a lazy job with those.. I mean it's alright, but like it'll be November 18th and they'll have something like "Mattias Tedenby scored his 1st NHL goal on November 10th, 2011 in a 5-2 win against the Carolina Hurricanes." I mean really, you couldn't put that on the actual date? But you put it in there for 8 days later?! It's like they have an intern just throw the facts in there in whatever random order without any thought.. /rant

How did it come out? What did they charge? I have an authentic Kovalchuk that I'd like to change.

-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users