Photo

Stadium Series Game: Are you going?

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

Poll: Stadium Series: Are you going? (94 member(s) have cast votes)

Stadium Series: Are you going?

1. Yes, I purchased a ticket(s) (32 votes [34.04%])

Percentage of vote: 34.04%

2. Yes, I received tickets for free or they included with my season tickets (8 votes [8.51%])

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

3. No, tickets are too expensive (24 votes [25.53%])

Percentage of vote: 25.53%

4. No, sight-lines at Yankee stadium are poor, TV will be better (16 votes [17.02%])

Percentage of vote: 17.02%

5. No (other) (14 votes [14.89%])

Percentage of vote: 14.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#261 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Because I've dealt with that once, and that was enough.  They were pleasant enough personally, but their message is insulting (in my mind).

It is mentioned on their FB page.

https://www.facebook...NordiquesNation

#262 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

So funny to me that I got accused of being a ticket broker by the Devils and they refused to sell me an extra pair of tickets for my family to this game. Now I can buy them tickets for way under face. What goes around comes around and the Devils front office sucks.

#263 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,569 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

Section 121 b
Anyone else there ?
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#264 Matt Derek

Matt Derek

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

So funny to me that I got accused of being a ticket broker by the Devils and they refused to sell me an extra pair of tickets for my family to this game. Now I can buy them tickets for way under face. What goes around comes around and the Devils front office sucks.

There's no way to make money on the tickets, at this point lol.  The tickets are going for less than face value, so you might as well purchase from a reseller!

#265 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

You can say that again

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#266 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

There's no way to make money on the tickets, at this point lol.  The tickets are going for less than face value, so you might as well purchase from a reseller!

nearly impossible to even resell tickets now since there's no print at home tickets, just hard tickets. So in person pickup's probably it

Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#267 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:25 AM

nearly impossible to even resell tickets now since there's no print at home tickets, just hard tickets. So in person pickup's probably it

if you buy at stubhub the site tells you that you have to pick up at one of their locations before the event
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#268 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Anyone have 2 extras?  I never bought em when they were on sale, too much $ for me. But I really wanna go now..  I wanna take my dad.

Posted Image Posted Image

#269 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

You can still purchase on the hub. The pickup location is Brooklyn Terminal I think which stubhub claims is a ten min walk from the stadium. Tix are in the 80s now.

#270 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:46 AM

You can still purchase on the hub. The pickup location is Brooklyn Terminal I think which stubhub claims is a ten min walk from the stadium. Tix are in the 80s now.

The Stubhub LMS facility is right off River Ave. I stopped there for a Yankee game one time and the walk isn't bad at all. They'll have signs right outside the market directing you to the Stubhub facility which is at the bottom of the parking garage.

#271 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,086 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Prices are coming down and there is like 4-5K tickets available, lowest I see is 75 bucks now.

http://www.stubhub.c...1-2014-4324568/

#272 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Anyone mind if I create the GDT and post it up this afternoon? I'll make a good one

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#273 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Anyone mind if I create the GDT and post it up this afternoon? I'll make a good one

we havent had a good GDT around here in who knows how long.. this is like our Super Bowl.. make a nice one for us!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#274 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,086 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

Go for it

#275 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

jagr uploaded some videos to facebook.. closest behind the scenes that we will get
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#276 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,086 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

The twitter feed from TG/Chere and Steve Lepore is awesomeness.

#277 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

jagr uploaded some videos to facebook.. closest behind the scenes that we will get

A Devils player using social media? After this stunt Lou is probably on the phone right now looking to trade him.

#278 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

Practice is live on MSG right now. Pretty cool to see the guys all having fun and rocking those green pants hahah. Lou must be hating this!!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#279 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

if anyone doesnt know about it (im sure everyone does) their practice is live right now on msg.. looks pretty awesome over there
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#280 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

if anyone doesnt know about it (im sure everyone does) their practice is live right now on msg.. looks pretty awesome over there

This is really great to see. The guys are loving it. Cory is wearing a helmet cam is seems. I wonder when they will show footage from it
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users