Photo

Stadium Series Game: Are you going?

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

Poll: Stadium Series: Are you going? (94 member(s) have cast votes)

Stadium Series: Are you going?

1. Yes, I purchased a ticket(s) (32 votes [34.04%])

Percentage of vote: 34.04%

2. Yes, I received tickets for free or they included with my season tickets (8 votes [8.51%])

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

3. No, tickets are too expensive (24 votes [25.53%])

Percentage of vote: 25.53%

4. No, sight-lines at Yankee stadium are poor, TV will be better (16 votes [17.02%])

Percentage of vote: 17.02%

5. No (other) (14 votes [14.89%])

Percentage of vote: 14.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,886 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

I saw a guy at the game last night with a Devils Stadium Series parka in red and green. It looked awesome. Anyone know where to get one of those?

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#122 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

I saw a guy at the game last night with a Devils Stadium Series parka in red and green. It looked awesome. Anyone know where to get one of those?

did you check in the den? i know that theyre supposedly carrying most of the stadium series gear
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#123 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,886 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

did you check in the den? i know that theyre supposedly carrying most of the stadium series gear

Nah, the Den's overpriced anyway.

#124 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Nah, the Den's overpriced anyway.

Best part is every time I have been to the Den the employees seem like they could give two sh!ts about the Devils.  At the least the NHL store in NYC they either are into hockey or act like they are.

#125 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,886 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

Best part is every time I have been to the Den the employees seem like they could give two sh!ts about the Devils. At the least the NHL store in NYC they either are into hockey or act like they are.

I've gotten that impression too. Its just a job for those people.

#126 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

I've gotten that impression too. Its just a job for those people.

There's nothing wrong with that.  I bet most employees at all arenas truly don't care about the teams themselves.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#127 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

There's nothing wrong with that.  I bet most employees at all arenas truly don't care about the teams themselves.

it is definently just a job for just about all of them.. i mean do you really think the lady pouring your beer or the one ringing up your chicken fingers really gives a rats a$$hole about the team lol... no way not in the slightest
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#128 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

Devils Den for $110. Has a giant red/green logo on the back as well

Posted Image
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#129 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

thats a nice jacket but dont know that i would be willing to dump $110 on that.. rather put it towards another jersey i think
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#130 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,886 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Devils Den for $110. Has a giant red/green logo on the back as well

Posted Image

Nice, thanks Colin. Surprised they're not more than $110 with the Den's pricing. May grab one at the next game I'm at.

#131 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

Nice, thanks Colin. Surprised they're not more than $110 with the Den's pricing. May grab one at the next game I'm at.

I would buy one in an instant. My only issue is, Australia has absolutely no need for it so after I wear it for 4 weeks on vacation, it would sit in my wardrobe and not move after that.

But it would be damn nice to have haha.

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none."
Posted Image

#132 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

The jacket is very nice in person. I wanted one and was at the Devils Den before Tuesday's game. They only had 7-8 and all size medium or large. I def need an xl or even a xxl. Myself and another fan were there ready to buy a $110 coat but no big sizes. The worker said they were made in a limited qty like all their stadium series stuff. I asked if they are selling them inside at any store and they said no and they won't get any more sizes in. Also was told biggest size is xl.

I went into the arena and the store across from the fire lounge by the escaltor had a rack. Only about 6 or so but they had 1 xl which I snagged. These do seem to run on the smaller size because of the lining in the arms/shoulders.

Hope they restock more for those that want them. My luck is there an xxl somewhere lol.

I collect NJ Devils/Sheldon Souray game worn jerseys, sticks and gloves
My game used jerseys/sticks/gloves/skates/puck etc. - http://community.web...m/user/Souray44

#133 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:17 AM

This actually looks like a nice jacket nut not sure how much I'd wear it though. $110 is not unreasonable for a coat either.  I'm assuming the logos are embroidered?  Is it warm?

#134 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

This actually looks like a nice jacket nut not sure how much I'd wear it though. $110 is not unreasonable for a coat either.  I'm assuming the logos are embroidered?  Is it warm?

thats exactly what i was thinking it looks like a super nice jacket i saw a couple people wearing them at the game earlier this week...i just dont know how often i would actually wear a bright red jacket lol i usually wear a jersey to the games and im not going out around town every day in a bright red coat lol but if its something someone is going to get use out of and its warm 110 seems like a nice fair price
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#135 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

I'm ready to buy when I see an XXL

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#136 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

My girlfriend got an email from the Devils saying she won a chance to purchase stadium series tix at the norm box office rate. Wonder how many people got that email.

#137 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

My girlfriend got an email from the Devils saying she won a chance to purchase stadium series tix at the norm box office rate. Wonder how many people got that email.

Both my buddy and his brother won that too. As did a bunch of people on my Facebook.

Small amount held back my ass.

#138 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

i didnt get any email?...figures though
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#139 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Cheapest seats we saw in the offer were about $225-45 a seat. Around $500 for two.  On StubHub right now and see Bleachers in the $130 range.  Is anyone here sitting in the Bleachers? I'd imagine if you are sitting there it's not to really see the game but for the experience of being there due to the distance from the surface.

#140 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

at that point if your trooping it all the way out there to sit in the cold .. you might as well spend the extra $100 to be able to atleast enjoy the game... i mean enless your someone who is only going to get drunk and say that they went and doesnt care about the actual game then the bleachers would be the place to sit
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users