http://nypost.com/20...her-over-seats/

#2 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

wow.. not for nothing if i got pushed over a row of seats broke a couple ribs and i wasnt even involved in the fight damn right i would be suing too!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#3 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:39 PM

That's karma for not liking New Jersey's team..

Just kidding, but yeah, that sounds pretty bad, and she's 65 years old so I'm sure a tumble like that could do some real damage..

#4 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Weird to be suing now, isn't it? Why wouldn't you deal with something like this right after it happened?

6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#5 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Weird to be suing now, isn't it? Why wouldn't you deal with something like this right after it happened?

Law suits take time to develop especially one with pain and suffering, go for the money.

I am glad she is suing lets set some standards for these sporting events.

#6 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

well I wouldn't be suing MSG, but those who were in the fight that got her injured. They would be more directly responsible

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#7 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

well I wouldn't be suing MSG, but those who were in the fight that got her injured. They would be more directly responsible

it was the security guard that shoved her over the seat... not the people involved in the fight why would they be sued they didnt injure her... msg would be getting sued because of the way one of their employees handled the situation.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#8 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

it was the security guard that shoved her over the seat... not the people involved in the fight why would they be sued they didnt injure her... msg would be getting sued because of the way one of their employees handled the situation.

Yea I'd be suing the fvck out of MSG then.  She'll probably get free tickets or something now as an apology.  And I'm sure the security guard will be dealt with.  I doubt he would intentionally throw her down over the seats though.

Edited by Mike Brown, 21 December 2013 - 12:02 PM.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#9 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

Yea I'd be suing the fvck out of MSG then.  She'll probably get free tickets or something now as an apology.  And I'm sure the security guard will be dealt with.  I doubt he would intentionally throw her down over the seats though.

im sure in the heat of trying to break up the scrap the lady probably just got indirectly shoved or bumped into hard and went down
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#10 thecoffeecake

thecoffeecake

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

Rangers fans from New Jersey. Young, old, male, female, you're a bad person. But, yea, hope this goes well for her.

Just call me RingDings: Mike Brown's dirty bottom bitch.

#11 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

There's a 2 year statute of limitations on personal injuries in NJ. They might have taken time to see how she healed from her "injuries," taken time to hire an attorney, and tried to settle pre-suit with MSG before the 2 year period ran. It's not that uncommon.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users