Photo

NFL Off Season 2014 - Coaches, Caps, and Combines OH MY!

• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#81 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

Someone will pay him though

Not buying into the hype of Crabtreee.

#82 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

Yeah, I don't quite get it either. He's a nice player, and he fits in pretty well with what SF does on offense, but he's definitely a tier 2 kind of guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#83 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

Jets got defensive rookie of the year. Gratz to you jets fans. Rivera for coach of the year it seems as well. And somehow kuks got dpoy. Don't know how but gratz.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 01 February 2014 - 11:45 PM.

#84 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

Jets got defensive rookie of the year. Gratz to you jets fans. Rivera for coach of the year it seems as well. And somehow kuks got dpoy. Don't know how but gratz.

There were a lot of candidates for DPOY this year that had meaningful candidacies...who would you have voted for?

VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#85 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

He was outperformed by Bowman, Quinn, lavonte, Mathis etc. But its a press reward and it looks good giving it to kuks. Either way gratZ he's still a beast no doubt

There were a lot of candidates for DPOY this year that had meaningful candidacies...who would you have voted for?

#86 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

Tony Gonzalez is aggravating a lot of fans now, saying he'll come back to Atlanta if they end up 10-0 in November. Turning to a Brett Favre 2.0. Know when to step away man, if they go 10-0 without you then they don't need you obviously with this poor attitude either.

#87 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

My problem with Gonzales is that he wasn't honest.  OK man, we get it, you don't want to play a full season and you also want to see who the contenders are for your services.  Don't "retire".  Just be honest.  Sure Atlanta may not like it but hell with 'em, end of the day it's a business and you do what's best for business.  Just don't hide behind "retiring" when it's clear you're not.

Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that

#88 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

If your gonna play, play a whole season, don't jump on a teams bandwagon at the end of a season just for yourself. He's been a diva lately and Favre 2.0.

My problem with Gonzales is that he wasn't honest. OK man, we get it, you don't want to play a full season and you also want to see who the contenders are for your services. Don't "retire". Just be honest. Sure Atlanta may not like it but hell with 'em, end of the day it's a business and you do what's best for business. Just don't hide behind "retiring" when it's clear you're not.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 07 February 2014 - 06:09 PM.

#89 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

At least we all know Ray Farmer wasn't lying when he talked about opportunity in Cleveland:

Ray Farmer is now Cleveland GM, and to be honest he's in a pretty good situation to succeed

#90 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

The Browns are a joke although I guess it's fitting Lombardi gets canned after one year when he did it to his coach after one year.  Talk about reaping what you sow.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#91 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

Cleveland is a horribly run organization. Move doesn't do that much, need to out their owner. Then they'll be good.

#92 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

Saints just cut four impact players including Vilma. Yet their still only four mill or so under the cap, they are cleaning house and still have more to do.

#93 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Ray Rice arrested for hitting his wife, football players just can't stop can they? Got to be the most crime ridden sport.

#94 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

Ray Rice arrested for hitting his wife, football players just can't stop can they? Got to be the most crime ridden sport.

Reports are that the woman was knocked unconscious, with the caveat that these sorts of reports are often wrong.

But if it's true, I'm sure the PC police will be right on it after they've created a whole program to keep the Jonathan Martin's of the world from having their wittle feelings hurt.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#95 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

http://m.tmz.com/#Ar...ty-video-arrest

Reports are that the woman was knocked unconscious, with the caveat that these sorts of reports are often wrong.

But if it's true, I'm sure the PC police will be right on it after they've created a whole program to keep the Jonathan Martin's of the world from having their wittle feelings hurt.

#96 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

NFL wants to add 15 yard penalties for racial slurs. Horrible idea. Jesus.

#97 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

It's amazing what the PC police can do once they get their claws into something. In a way you have to admire them.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#98 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

You should see the comments, not one supporting. But a good point, refs can barely call stuff as it is, now they need to be word police on top of it. Nfl is getting elementary.

It's amazing what the PC police can do once they get their claws into something. In a way you have to admire them.

#99 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

..if they go ahead and open up that can of worms, it'll only be a matter of time before the Redskins will be forced to change their name.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#100 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

They won't even be allowed to dress for any games other wise.

..if they go ahead and open up that can of worms, it'll only be a matter of time before the Redskins will be forced to change their name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users