www.SterioDesign.com

#82 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Great way to finish the first half. Terrific game Marty.

I sincerely hope Elias doesn't have a major injury. Not one that Lou would call day to day as he is out 4 weeks.

Happy New Year to all. Drive Safe.

#83 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Fantastic win, a well needed 2 clean points. way to go Marty, way to go Adam (but is there a separate horseshoe for faceoffs???)

#84 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

Solid game, glad we got 2 points they were well deserved. Now I'm ready for Lou's report that patty is day to day (which in Lou's speak means 4 weeks). Seriously looking at the way he skated off the ice it looked to me like it might be a concussion but hopefully nothing too bad.

Patty has been solid and even though he's the second leading scorer on the team IMO he's more important in the sense that he makes his line mates so much better.

On a side note once again I hate this new alignment with the kooky schedule- wtf is up with us not playing the pens again this year? Oh but I'm glad we get the blues and coyotes twice instead (not). Smh at this crap.

Happy new year everyone! Party safely and no drinking and driving!

#85 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

i was thinking the same thing about patty .. just the way he fell didnt move for a few at all.. and then when he got up to his knees he was kind of shaking his head like he was in a daze i bet he has a concussion.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#86 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Marty assists on the game winner (but our offense is no different with him) and gets record breaking win number 681 and schools are closed tomorrow. Thank you Marty.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#87 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Sat in the fire lounge today for the first time; it was awesome. Went with my girlfriend, dad and little brother. What a game.

Her favorite player is Henrique; and as he was off to the side during practice and saw my girlfriend taking a photo of him. He struck a pose, smiled, and then joked about it with Fayne and Elias. He spent the rest of practice ripping shots at the glass right in front of her, laughing and messing wth her, and gave her a high five on the way out. It's awesome when players interact with fans like that.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#88 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

Sat in the fire lounge today for the first time; it was awesome. Went with my girlfriend, dad and little brother. What a game.
Her favorite player is Henrique; and as he was off to the side during practice and saw my girlfriend taking a photo of him. He struck a pose, smiled, and then joked about it with Fayne and Elias. He spent the rest of practice ripping shots at the glass right in front of her, laughing and messing wth her, and gave her a high five on the way out. It's awesome when players interact with fans like that.

thats pretty cool a lot of players dont bother to interact with the fans at all
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#89 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,066 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

42 first-half points.  I'm guessing they'll need 48 in the second half to make the playoffs (at least).  Gonna be hard to do that if Elias is out for a while. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#90 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

anyone know about how much longer until brunner is supposed to be back
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#91 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

anyone know about how much longer until brunner is supposed to be back

I think the Devils timetable put him somewhere in late Jan.

#92 mikepeluso8

mikepeluso8

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

So Henrique wants to slay your GF, sweet.

DIE HARD DEVILS FAN SINCE '90

#93 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

Um..I'll be the one to say it..he wanted your girl man.  Better be careful with that.

Edit:  Damnit, beaten to it :lol:

Edited by Devilsfan118, 31 December 2013 - 04:20 PM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#94 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

Awesome win. Hopefully Patty doesn't miss 3 years.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#95 Ollie McKraut

Ollie McKraut

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Can anybody stop the Devils???

Send us back to hell,
we've had out fill of heaven,
give us back our sins,
deadly one through seven

#96 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

We own the Pens in our building!

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#97 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

That was an enjoyable game to watch. It sounds like from post game comments Elias isn't to badly injured.

#98 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,182 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

Greene-Fayne can't be broken up. Greene's been great all season and Fayne was absolutely tremendous today breaking up plays and getting pucks on net. They along with Zubrus-Zajac-Jagr did a great job against Kunitz-Crosby-Neal.

Really happy that Henrique is finally getting his points, thought he's been doing a lot of things right this year but wasn't getting rewarded.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#99 hystyk28

hystyk28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

Was at the game and I haven't seen a replay, but I would guess a broken clavicle.

#100 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

Was in the fire lounge today.  Great win, great game.  

Really hope Patty is ok.  Didn't look good.

Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users