Not surprising.

#62 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

It would have been in Tedenby's best interests to have gotten away from the Devils. Since no other NHL tream wanted him, he should look to Europe and take JJ with him.

#63 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,751 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:19 AM

Why are you a Devils fan?

Teddy had plenty of opportunities to thrive here. I'd say it was in Teddy's best interests to put on muscle, become stronger on the puck - have we seen any of this from him? He looks like the weak small little guy he came to NJ as. Sorry if the Devils expect guys who play top-six minutes to be able to not be a disaster defensively. And by the way, he played with Elias for a bunch this year and barely mustered up enough shots. What part of Teddy's game did you watch and think "man this guy needs more ice time."

Tedenby had 9 shots in 15 games. I'm sorry that's just not enough for an offensive guy to stay in the lineup.

Sislo has had 5 shots in 2 games. He won't stay at that pace, but let's be honest about what we're seeing.

#64 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

It would have been in Tedenby's best interests to have gotten away from the Devils. Since no other NHL tream wanted him, he should look to Europe and take JJ with him.

I'm sure he'll go (next year), but I don't think he's in a hurry to give away 300k.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award

#65 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:01 AM

Why are you a Devils fan?

Teddy had plenty of opportunities to thrive here. I'd say it was in Teddy's best interests to put on muscle, become stronger on the puck - have we seen any of this from him? He looks like the weak small little guy he came to NJ as. Sorry if the Devils expect guys who play top-six minutes to be able to not be a disaster defensively. And by the way, he played with Elias for a bunch this year and barely mustered up enough shots. What part of Teddy's game did you watch and think "man this guy needs more ice time."

Tedenby had 9 shots in 15 games. I'm sorry that's just not enough for an offensive guy to stay in the lineup.

Sislo has had 5 shots in 2 games. He won't stay at that pace, but let's be honest about what we're seeing.

WOW are you OK? I didn't say anything about Tedenby not having chances with the Devils. IMO since he wasn't picked up by another NHL team it says he can't be traded for much not even in a package deal and we will get nothing for him. So that says he stays in the AHL until contract time. So I said it would be in his best interest to go to Europe because nothing is going to happen for him with the Devils. I also said he should take JJ with him for the same reasons

#66 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

:thumbsup:

Can they bring Volchenkov with them?!?!?

Edited by ThreeCups, 05 January 2014 - 10:27 AM.

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#67 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

:thumbsup:

Can they bring Volchenkov with them?!?!?

Absolutely

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users