Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

Grow up.

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#822 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

Edit: not worth feeding the troll.

Edited by DevsMan84, 24 February 2014 - 10:05 PM.

#823 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Edit: not worth feeding the troll.

Not a troll.  Now you see how I feel every time you use that picture.

Edited by Mike Brown, 24 February 2014 - 11:32 PM.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#824 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

Not a troll.  Now you see how I feel every time you use that picture.

You do realize 90% of threads at some point involve you fighting with people these days, right? Do you think MAYBE it's something you're doing, instead of it being everyone else attacking you?

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#825 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

You do realize 90% of threads at some point involve you fighting with people these days, right? Do you think MAYBE it's something you're doing, instead of it being everyone else attacking you?

That number is an exaggeration first of all.  

I already know that people don't like me posting so much.  People also accuse me of saying things I never actually said.  So that's either me not making myself clear from the get go, or people not understanding me.  Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's you guys.  CR76 overreacted a couple times already.  Most of the people who have had problems with me, the issues have been resolved.  Other people like dm84 just continues to say stupid crap to me for no reason.  I've tried to explain my stance on certain things to dm84, but he'll have none of it.

So to answer question, part of it is me.  I actually own up to it, and apologize in most cases.  One thing you'll never see me do is insult anybody or their opinions.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#826 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:32 AM

So to answer question, part of it is me.  I actually own up to it, and apologize in most cases.  One thing you'll never see me do is insult anybody or their opinions.

Quite a lot of it is you. You are terribly annoying. You are not a great poster, despite your claims.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#827 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

Quite a lot of it is you. You are terribly annoying. You are not a great poster, despite your claims.

Quite a lot of it is you guys as well.

It's completely subjective my friend.  There really is no such thing as a good poster or bad poster.  Anybody who adds to whatever the discussion is about is a "good" poster imo.  I add a lot to discussions.  I share my opinions in every thread.  I never insult other posters or their opinions.

I find you annoying too getting bent out of shape over the smallest things like claiming Finland is part of Scandinavia.    I also remember you asking me if I read what you wrote about the Olympic break and Brunner's injury.  I actually wrote myself what I thought you meant, and gave you the opportunity to correct me, but you didn't respond.

Edited by Mike Brown, 25 February 2014 - 03:19 AM.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#828 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

When everyone is fighting with you, its you. Objectivley you are the constant variable in all of you fights, logic would dictate it something you are doing. Everyone fights on the internet, but every thread you post in evolves into like 5 people verse you.

#829 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:29 AM

When everyone is fighting with you, its you. Objectivley you are the constant variable in all of you fights, logic would dictate it something you are doing. Everyone fights on the internet, but every thread you post in evolves into like 5 people verse you.

When people claim I said certain things I didn't actually say, I can't see how that's my fault.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#830 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

I see people constantly bring up quotes of things you have said that contradict things you are currently saying. They aren't making you type anything, and if its a chronic case of being misinterpreted, again maybe look inward. 

#831 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

I see people constantly bring up quotes of things you have said that contradict things you are currently saying. They aren't making you type anything, and if its a chronic case of being misinterpreted, again maybe look inward.

Yes it is a misinterpretation. I have asked several times for people to prove that I contradicted myself and nobody has succeeded.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#832 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

Yes it is a misinterpretation. I have asked several times for people to prove that I contradicted myself and nobody has succeeded.

I have. 

The Devil wears Prada....and has the luggage to match :-)

#833 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

I have.

No you didn't. Huge difference between blaming and saying someone is part of the problem. HUGE difference.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#834 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

No you didn't. Huge difference between blaming and saying someone is part of the problem. HUGE difference.

Yes, i did, Mike. now, you're pulling the selective memory card just like you contradict, split hairs and use semantics. I can see why you were up to 37,000 posts on HF.

I'm not going back through your daily post-a-thons in every thread and find where i did at least three times minimum. DM, 118 and CR can verify it for me. 

#835 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

Yes, i did, Mike. now, you're pulling the selective memory card just like you contradict, split hairs and use semantics. I can see why you were up to 37,000 posts on HF.

I'm not going back through your daily post-a-thons in every thread and find where i did at least three times minimum. DM, 118 and CR can verify it for me.

Nope.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#836 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Nope.

Unbelievable. Absolutely and completely unbelievable.  

#837 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Again there is a huge difference between blaming someone and saying they're part of a problem.

The goalies are part of the problem but its not their fault for an 0-8 shootout record.

See what I did there?

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#838 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Again there is a huge difference between blaming someone and saying they're part of a problem.

The goalies are part of the problem but its not their fault for an 0-8 shootout record.

See what I did there?

Your above quote and your previous quote below this why people have issues with you. You're a master of splitting hairs and semantics and when you get called out on it, your defense is people don't understand you. Then you go back and clarify what you originally should have said. It's a vicious circle. To top it off, you post so many times in so many different places, it becomes too much to even keep track of unless you're sticking to one topic. 

(And i told you three times already you can't blame the goaltending if the team has scored one SO goal all season. A concept you still do not seem to grasp).

Honestly, our shootout record is mostly because of bad luck and our goaltending.  The goaltending in the shootouts has been pretty bad.  

Edited by TheRedStorm, 25 February 2014 - 12:32 PM.

#839 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Based on your above quote and your previous quote below this why people have issues with you. The only thing your doing is helping prove the issues people have. You're a master of splitting hairs and semantics and when you get called out on it, your defense is people don't understand you. Then you go back and clarify what you originally should have said. It's a vicious circle. To top it off, you post so many times in so many different places, it becomes too much to even keep track of unless you're sticking to one topic.

(And i told you three times already you can't blame the goaltending if the team has scored one SO goal all season. A concept you still do not seem to grasp).

That quote isn't close to me blaming the goalie.

And you keep thinking I'm blaming the goalies, but I'm not. So stop.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#840 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Saying that X result is because of Y input, is the same as saying Y input is the cause.

How he is taking what you are typing is because he understands how words work. If you mean something else, then you need to work on your writing because you don't know how to express yourself correctly.

Edited by Sneax, 25 February 2014 - 12:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users