Photo

NFC/AFC Championship Weekend (and NFL Awards too)!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

Two points no good, that TD was useless really because of that.

#22 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

I was on the whole Amendola would be another Welker in that offense bandwagon.  Boy did that not work out.

I'm surprised Bill went for it on 4th and 3 instead of trying to get within two scores and extend the game.  I guess he knew he had to score TD's sooner or later and it probably wouldn't matter anyway with the Broncos in high gear but still.

BB's arrogance was on full display with the Amendola signing.  Wow, he got hurt and wasn't anywhere near as good or dependable as Welker.  Who would've guessed?

Same old sh!te with the Pats in recent playoff seasons.  D gets lit up, O gets shut down.  Injuries on both sides of the ball, but that's happened when they're healthy too...same thing that happened to them last year against Baltimore.  I'm becoming numb to it. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#23 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Denver to the superbowl!

#24 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

Oh well, at least I had the point differential right.

BB, please hire a fvcking real D coordinator already.  PLEASE. 

Ugh, even seeing this coming, still sucks. 

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#25 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,206 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

BB's arrogance was on full display with the Amendola signing.  Wow, he got hurt and wasn't anywhere near as good or dependable as Welker.  Who would've guessed?

Quite frankly they got lucky EDELMAN basically filled the Welker role.  After they've tried about fifteen different times to bypass him on the depth chart.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#26 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Quite frankly they got lucky EDELMAN basically filled the Welker role.  After they've tried about fifteen different times to bypass him on the depth chart.

Yes, they did, couldn't agree more.  Passing attack was basically screwed once Gronk went down though.  Edelman was a great story, but it's kind of hard to have him as your go-to guy.  They had friggin' COLLIE catching passes in this game. 

They've got to get Brady some more targets, though I'm guessing they'll hope Dobson improves. 

#30 FOREVER!

#27 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,672 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

They've got to get Brady some more targets, though I'm guessing they'll hope Dobson improves.

Like I said, look up Jace Amaro. I wouldn't be shocked if the Pats try and trade up to get him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#28 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

San Fran !!!!!!!! Good job Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Nice bad call by the refs.

#30 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Like I said, look up Jace Amaro. I wouldn't be shocked if the Pats try and trade up to get him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, actually saw a mock draft somewhere that had the Pats taking him.  Pats rarely trade up though. 

I think they have to pull out all of the stops soon...not sure how much longer Brady is going to play.   

#30 FOREVER!

#31 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Kap!!!!! Over 100 yards already. 10-0

Now 10-3

Edited by CarterforPresident, 19 January 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#32 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Denver was simply healthier than New England and that translated into being a better team.

BB got blood from a stone this season with the injuries and transition.  Defense gets all of their injured pieces back and its back to the Top-10 status that carried the Pats through the first 6 games.  The Patriots offensive line needs a new Center-Right Guard combo as neither Wendell nor Callahan could pass block worth a damn (nor run block against heavy DL's).  Gronk comes back; add a new WR to the improving Dobson and the offense can seriously improve.  Its another loss in the AFC Champion but the context is different.

Pats schedule next season: Division, @Indy, @Min, @GB, @SD, @KC,  Den, Chi, Det, Oak, Cin,

#33 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

10-10

#34 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

17-10 Kap destroying on the ground and air now.

#35 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,073 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

Kaepernick is gonna get paid.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#36 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Q
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#37 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

20-17 wah

#38 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

Kap u idiot

#39 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Wow niners ball. And now loss of Bowman..

#40 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

FOX, please stop showing NaVorro's leg bending like that.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users