Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#2 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

was kind of annoyed/upset all of the other teams had some cool behind the scenes looks and interaction in the locker room etc. devils of course had none of that..we always get the short end as fans here..thanks lou
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#3 mrthemike

mrthemike

Cursed_Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

was kind of annoyed/upset all of the other teams had some cool behind the scenes looks and interaction in the locker room etc. devils of course had none of that..we always get the short end as fans here..thanks lou

Yep, totally sucks.

Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#4 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

to be honest i dont understand it at all.. i mean is it going to be that big of a distraction to the team to let them do a little filming back there come on? they should keep in mind of keeping their fans happy and in the excitement as well... you see what all the other fans get to enjoy and then you realize you really are missing something over here.. i wont miss being left out of what everyone else gets when lou finally does retire.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#5 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

I agree with a lot of what Lou does on the team building end, but I hate that we don't get to enjoy stuff like this. Lou has basically guaranteed that the Devils won't be considered for anything like this in the future, or at least until he is gone.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#6 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

I've always been under the impression that Lou likes to protect the players.

Which is fine, I guess, but what harm are you protecting from in this regard? Would it kill anyone to let us fans have a bit of an insight into the locker room dynamics?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#7 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

I've always been under the impression that Lou likes to protect the players. Which is fine, I guess, but what harm are you protecting from in this regard? Would it kill anyone to let us fans have a bit of an insight into the locker room dynamics?Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

if anything i think that would sink the fans level of interest even deeper.. which is what the organization should really want ..to keep us all as happy and satisfied as possible
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#8 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,132 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

Those of you complaining may as well not waste the time or bandwidth. This sh!t 'aint changing until Lou retires, and not a minute before. It is what it is.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#9 mxm262

mxm262

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

what harm are you protecting from in this regard? Would it kill anyone to let us fans have a bit of an insight into the locker room dynamics?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'd say Bryz is a good cautionary tale

#10 gsnts725

gsnts725

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

Corey Perry looks like he's one strange dude lol

#11 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

Corey Perry looks like he's one strange dude lol

i was actually thinking this exact same thing.. he looks like a creep and i dont think he said one word the entire time the camera was on him either
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#12 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

I think Lou wants to avoid the TV cameras catching something like Islanders' Boulton pinching Okposo's nipples while he's laying on the floor haha...

But yeah, it's ridiculous that there's not one "team" aspect to the Devils' feature on this show. Can't blame the show, I'm sure it's 100% Lou.

#13 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

Devils were on a roadtrip at the time, so it might very well just be a coincidence.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#14 devildave632

devildave632

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

It was a nice segment for Marty and his family,but why show the The Mattau goal from 94? what sense does that make? is that goal even revelent anymore,5 cup appearences and 3 Cup wins since that.

#15 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

It was a nice segment for Marty and his family,but why show the The Mattau goal from 94? what sense does that make? is that goal even revelent anymore,5 cup appearences and 3 Cup wins since that.

It's relevant for The Other Guys.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#16 devildave632

devildave632

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

It's relevant for The Other Guys.

F them other guys!!

#17 John Wensink

John Wensink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

Noticed no locker room, sticks out bad. Even the practice footage is lame. I would love to see that though but Lou is Lou. 

"I feel privileged to have played on three Stanley Cup teams and finally help the New Jersey Devils get the respect they deserve." Scott Stevens

"I knew in my heart that one day we would turn it around and we'd do something special here," Ken Daneyko

"I hate the Rangers, and Lou hates them to death."- Martin Brodeur, "Beyond the Crease", page 261

#18 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,132 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

Noticed no locker room, sticks out bad. Even the practice footage is lame. I would love to see that though but Lou is Lou.

DeBoer wouldn't even go into great detail about the green jacket, saying 'its more of a team thing'. This team just has no interest in letting the fans in and never has. Like I said- it is what it is.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#19 Namelesz

Namelesz

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

Devils were on a roadtrip at the time, so it might very well just be a coincidence.

They showed the Isles in an away setting...

also FYI, the youtube vid started to work for me earlier but doesn't now. copyright block.

#20 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

DeBoer wouldn't even go into great detail about the green jacket, saying 'its more of a team thing'. This team just has no interest in letting the fans in and never has. Like I said- it is what it is.

lame as hell
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users