Photo

Super Bowl Thread....Sports Entertainmentzzzz for all!!!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,717 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

This weather has kicked my ass for over a week now and I really don't feel up to sitting and writing a whole breakdown, especially when y'all know I'm taking Seattle anyway and I like the defense team over the fancy-pants offense team....and frankly I'm so pissed off that we had the worst winter in Fraking History and we get two nice days for this garbage (least Bruno Mars losing his awful voice drowning in snowflakes would have cheered me up today....:rant: ).....anyway....enjoy the game..... 28-21 Seattle and I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about anyway in here... I'll go Beast Mode for MVP too

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

Denver 35-21 Seattle has no offense. Gratz to Rivera for coach of the year. Gratz to the jets and lacy. And Luke even though he shouldn't have gotten it.

#3 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,819 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

I'm rooting for Peyton, and I don't like Pete Carroll. Very tough game to call, and my predictions are generally for sh!t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#4 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,431 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

I default to the almost sure fire mantra: Defense wins championships.    Go Seattle.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#5 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,717 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

First Kapernick....now Seattle....my Gods....Manta is seeing the light :)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,431 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

First Kapernick....now Seattle....my Gods....Manta is seeing the light :)

Don't get carried away.   It was my defense that got me a Superbowl Championship last season.

I have always been a fan of a strong defense.....I am a Devil fan for Terry Crisp's sake.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#7 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Denver 21-17.

Peyton gets ring #2 and everyone gets off his case.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#8 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

I've been going back and forth like crazy, you could really make a solid case for both. It seems like Seattle is sort of the trendy pick now but I'm gonna go with Denver, only because I trust Peyton to go out and win a game late whereas I don't think Wilson is there yet.

27-20 Denver, but just hoping for a good game.

#9 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

Wilson's gonna need to have the best game of his life to win. They won't win on Lynch TD against Peyton. Obviously crasher can't analyze a qb like Kap for the life of him. Wilson making two plays like he did against San Fran won't do it this game. Peyton has the chance to blow this open. Hopefully he does. Sherman can be beat, boldin did it. Not sure if Thomas can.

Report: Seattle to sign Bennett soon and prioritizing Thomas over Sherman.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 02 February 2014 - 05:56 PM.

#10 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,717 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Wilson looks VERY nervous to start this game, hopefully a few of these runs settle him down......

#11 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

I seriously want to punch Pete Carroll.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#12 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

Denver is choking...

#13 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,717 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

God this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

#14 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,819 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Ugh, now I have to deal with the fawning over Pete Carroll for the next six months. Godamnit Peyton.

Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#15 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

That was down. Whatever this is embarrassing

#16 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,717 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

Ugh, now I have to deal with the fawning over Pete Carroll for the next six months. Godamnit Peyton.

You don't think they'd be licking Peyton's balls for the next 50 years if they won this??? :P

This is simply FANTASTIC television!! Peyton shoulda stayed with Papa John and Joe Montana back in 1984!

#17 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,819 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

You don't think they'd be licking Peyton's balls for the next 50 years if they won this??? :P

This is simply FANTASTIC television!! Peyton shoulda stayed with Papa John and Joe Montana back in 1984!

Yes. But Peyton isn't a piece of garbage slime ball like Pete Carroll.

Posted Image

#18 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

This defense is historic. Didn't you say you'd rather play Seattle in Miami then NE? You'd have a better shot at winning against NE then Seattle.

Yes. But Peyton isn't a piece of garbage slime ball like Pete Carroll.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 02 February 2014 - 07:56 PM.

#19 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,819 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

This defense is historic. Didn't you say you'd rather play Seattle in Miami then NE? You'd have a better shot at winning against NE then Seattle.

Yes, and I remember when Miami beat Seattle at home.

And for a guy who basically ran a criminal enterprise at USC and fancies himself a genius when bad calls have given him games... fvck Pete Carroll

Posted Image

#20 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,717 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

And for a guy who basically ran a criminal enterprise at USC and fancies himself a genius when bad calls have given him games... fvck Pete Carroll

Yeah because the NFL is full of virgin choir boys who never do anything wrong ever.....

hell the only one who WAS had his moment of the year in a T-Mobile commercial :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users