Photo

Super Bowl Thread....Sports Entertainmentzzzz for all!!!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

I wouldn't put all the blame on Peyton. That defense couldn't stop a beach ball to save their life. You see clearly that Peyton can rip apart mediocre defenses, but he can't do it by himself, against the cream of the crop. That's the issue. Brady and Peyton can't win every game single handedly and they have to.

I would not put any blame on Peyton.   The play calling was atrocious and they did not prepare for Seattle over the two weeks.  Conversely, Seattle studied Denver and the Broncos offense had no answer.

The OC must really hate his receivers to put them at risk for four quaters.   

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#62 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

I would not put any blame on Peyton.   The play calling was atrocious and they did not prepare for Seattle over the two weeks.  Conversely, Seattle studied Denver and the Broncos offense had no answer.

The OC must really hate his receivers to put them at risk for four quaters.   

That's fine, but the Peyton fanboys will talk about he runs the offense and how he calls all of the plays, but then give him a pass on this game and say the play calling was bad.  They can't have it both ways. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#63 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

Denver prepared ,they just thought they would be able to exploit their defense and couldn't even get close.

#64 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Denver prepared ,they just thought they would be able to exploit their defense and couldn't even get close.

Denver was not prepared, but your right, they probably thought no one could stop them.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#65 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

They prepared but it didn't go as planned. I mean they didn't do nothing all the two weeks they were prepping obviously. But as I said, nothing went down the way they thought, that screw up on the very first play changed the entire dynamic of the game.

#66 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

They prepared but it didn't go as planned. I mean they didn't do nothing all the two weeks they were prepping obviously. But as I said, nothing went down the way they thought, that screw up on the very first play changed the entire dynamic of the game.

The first play, changed NOTHING.  There was still 59 minutes left in the game!!!

Denver did not prepare well at all and the result speaks for itself.

IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#67 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

It set the tone. And the hit on the next play did it even more by chancellor

The first play, changed NOTHING. There was still 59 minutes left in the game!!!

Denver did not prepare well at all and the result speaks for itself.

#68 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Champ is really getting up there...not sure how much he has left.

He's allegedly willing to convert to safety, so that may prolong his career.

VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users