251 replies to this topic

#241 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

Nope.  No splitting hairs at all on my part.

My point is you still unnecessarily call people out over the dumbest things.  You never admit when you're proven wrong.  And you continue to argue when you do get proven wrong.  Anyways, I'm done.  Ciao!

Haha, another example of the pot calling the kettle black.  Want an example?  See the past 4 pages of this thread.

#242 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Haha, another example of the pot calling the kettle black.  Want an example?  See the past 4 pages of this thread.

I have yet to be proven wrong.  Please explain where I've been proven wrong.

Also you're basically admitting everything I'm saying about you is true.

Edited by Mike Brown, 05 February 2014 - 05:25 PM.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#243 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

I have yet to be proven wrong.  Please explain where I've been proven wrong.

Also you're basically admitting everything I'm saying about you is true.

Get this through your head, you keep burying yourself more and more.

You just chewed me out by saying that I admit I am never wrong and here you go with your first line "I have yet to be proven wrong."  This is what you do in every thread.  You do this whole playing both sides of the fence routine and when you get called out on it, you go into this circular "chicken or the egg" logic loop to try to talk yourself out of your nonsense.  This is why many find you annoying and a large reason why in a few short months you already have 2500 posts.

Also, if I am admitting what you are saying about me is true, doesn't that contradict your earlier post of you accusing me of never admitting when I am wrong?  Again the circular "chicken or the egg" logic loop you employ at work.  Just stop already.

#244 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

You just chewed me out by saying that I admit I am never wrong and here you go with your first line "I have yet to be proven wrong."  This is what you do in every thread.  You do this whole playing both sides of the fence routine and when you get called out on it, you go into this circular "chicken or the egg" logic loop to try to talk yourself out of your nonsense.  This is why many find you annoying and a large reason why in a few short months you already have 2500 posts.

Also, if I am admitting what you are saying about me is true, doesn't that contradict your earlier post of you accusing me of never admitting when I am wrong?  Again the circular "chicken or the egg" logic loop you employ at work.  Just stop already.

havent had the time to come on here in a few days but someone had to say it.. ive said it plenty of times.. this guy that youre talking about just posts to raise his post count..he literally talks to himself half of the time and does nothing but clog up threads... down right annoying.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#245 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

You never actually admit you're wrong.  I had to back you into a corner, and you still haven't actually admitted it.

And you're the one who needs to stop.  You started this.  Stop arguing with people just to argue.  That's what you do.

havent had the time to come on here in a few days but someone had to say it.. ive said it plenty of times.. this guy that youre talking about just posts to raise his post count..he literally talks to himself half of the time and does nothing but clog up threads... down right annoying.

LOL

You're dead wrong.  I don't simply post to raise my post count. 

And it was you who called me out for liking the Isles logo or something like that.  My apologies DevsMan84.

Edited by Mike Brown, 05 February 2014 - 05:47 PM.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#246 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

apparently im not if others clearly feel the same way.. you literally post just to post.. like when no one responds but you have 3 posts in a row one after another.. you dont need to clog of threads because you want to raise your count.. theres a little button on the bottom of each post that says edit..give it a try
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#247 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

apparently im not if others clearly feel the same way.. you literally post just to post.. like when no one responds but you have 3 posts in a row one after another.. you dont need to clog of threads because you want to raise your count.. theres a little button on the bottom of each post that says edit..give it a try

Actually I post to add to the discussion.  I don't post just to post.  And yes you and everybody else who feels this way is wrong.  DEAD WRONG.

And what about the Edit button?  You call people out for dumb things too.  Like when you called me out just because I liked the Isles logo.

Edited by Mike Brown, 05 February 2014 - 05:50 PM.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#248 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

what does the edit button have to do with calling people out.. i said to give it a try instead of posting over and over underneath yourself as ive seen you do several times.. if your trying to say something and have it be seen then i can understand posting after someone else has written something back underneath you instead of using the edit function.. im talking about clogging threads.. as far as annoying goes some people are just annoying im not calling you out for that maybe you cant help it.. but iam definently calling you out for posting just to post its obvious you cant even deny it
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#249 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

what does the edit button have to do with calling people out.. i said to give it a try instead of posting over and over underneath yourself as ive seen you do several times.. if your trying to say something and have it be seen then i can understand posting after someone else has written something back underneath you instead of using the edit function.. im talking about clogging threads.. as far as annoying goes some people are just annoying im not calling you out for that maybe you cant help it.. but iam definently calling you out for posting just to post its obvious you cant even deny it

I don't post just to post.  Stop saying it.  You're not in my head.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#250 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

It does actually.  It does one of two things.

1. It breaks up the logjam.

2. It keeps the cutoff point total lower.

The Devils have......

2 games vs Carolina

1 game vs Columbus

2 games vs Detroit

1 game vs the Rags

1 game vs Ottawa

1 game vs the Flyers

1 game vs Tampa

1 game vs the Leafs

2 games vs Washington

12 of the remaining 25 games are against the teams in the logjam.

Arguably number 2 is sorta correct except for the ya know overtime losses thing which is a point which will still allow teams to rally up points. As for number 1, it is not relevant, just because teams are playing each other doesn't mean its going to break up the log jam. Teams have played a lot of division rival/conference rival games so far and their already is a logjam. There is no assurance that everyone remains in this tight range and doesn't just win against 1 divisional opponent one night and losses to another the next.

And even if the devils managed to go on a win streak, I can assure you a large amount of those games would probably be overtime wins. Nothing shown to us this season indicates that we are going to A) go on a long winning streak B) win a lot of games in regulation.

Pie in the fvcking sky.

Edited by Sneax, 05 February 2014 - 07:37 PM.

#251 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,893 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:06 PM

I don't post just to post.  Stop saying it.  You're not in my head.

I don't think you post just to post, but I think you could do well with posting less often.  You're averaging 20 posts a day on a board that doesn't see a ton of traffic.  I think I have the most posts of anyone on the board now and I average about 6.5 a day (eep).  You post 20 times a day and you're bound to upset people.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#252 Devlin

Devlin

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

I don't think you post just to post, but I think you could do well with posting less often. You're averaging 20 posts a day on a board that doesn't see a ton of traffic. I think I have the most posts of anyone on the board now and I average about 6.5 a day (eep). You post 20 times a day and you're bound to upset people.

I was going to suggest that Mike lay off of the "speed" for awhile. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users