1333 replies to this topic

#501 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

it is literally worth nothing.  you wasted 15 seconds, and i wasted 3 reading this.

although i do love the #GREAT hashtag - who is checking out the great hashtag right now

Yeah, incarceratedbob is not even worth a disclaimer like "take it for what it's worth".  Not only does he blatantly make things up, but there are allegations that through various twitter accounts, that he runs dicey gambling schemes where he attempts to move point spreads.  This is one of many interesting reads on him (or they).

http://davidpurdumsp...carcerated-bob/

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#502 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,425 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

No, that's not confirmed at all and there's no way Lamoriello would let such a trade leak.  Maybe the Brodeur camp would, but I think Marty knows that loose lips sink ships.  Deb has just confirmed that there is a report out there, but that the Wild are denying it.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#503 Devilzibook

Devilzibook

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

Just posted an article in Hell about it

Posted Image

My name is Alex, and I am Quebecois ! Thank you.

One dream: BRING BACK THE NORDIQUES !!!

#504 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

Deb tweeted it. Waiting Marty's approval for one last nj game

You should have quoted the entire tweet.  Emphasis mine.

Deb Kaufman Placey @DebPlacey 20m

Unconfirmed report that a deal's been reached to send Marty Brodeur to Minnesota, awaiting his approval. #Wild so far says not true

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#505 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

Brodeur and Wild agree to trade for Brodeur, according to the NY Daily News. WOW!!!

Brodeur has to agree to it, but wants one last game in NJ. Looks like tonight will be it.  

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1710083

Still speculation.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#506 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:14 AM

With this possibly being Marty's last game, the fans HAVE to chant his name and let him hear the love all game long. With this being such a big game, I'm hoping for a raucous atmosphere tonight.

#507 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

I mean, I honestly think the deal gets done.  But this is still unbacked bullsh!t from the rumor mill.  Lou would never leak this.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#508 Jerzey Devil

Jerzey Devil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

I'm excited and feel sick at the same time.

#509 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

Talk that Devils have agreed to trade Brodeur to Minny. Wild deny it.

Edited by Devilsfan118, 04 March 2014 - 11:18 AM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#510 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

If the reports are true, this is a sad day for the Devils, but at the same time, it is necessary. Marty wants more games, but we all know that Schneider is now the number one goaltender for now and for the future, considering he re-signs, which is highly possible. Marty gave us great years, but we have to think of our team's future now. Schneider gives us the best chances to win right now. He's our goalie of the future, and we have to show that to him. With that being said, Marty will always remain my favorite goalie and he will always be the best to have played the game in my mind.

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#511 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

ESPN alert, nothing substantial but still:

ESPN - Flyers trying to acquire C Ryan Kesler from Canucks - Philadelphia Daily News
No No No!
Someone get me that Michael Scott clip: NO!

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#512 JRZYRIPPER

JRZYRIPPER

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

This just feels wrong and dirty.

#513 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

Oh man, the dominos are falling

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

believe-ll.jpg

#514 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

As necessary as it is, it just sucks seeing it end like this. It really is the best for all involved, but man I hate seeing. And I hate even more that I sold those damn tickets!

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#515 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,425 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

There's no evidence that anything more is happening than what was said yesterday.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#516 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

Chere is probably just trying to get hits. TG and Wild beat writer Michael Russo have not heard anything

#517 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

Chere is probably just trying to get hits. TG and Wild beat writer Michael Russo have not heard anything

Chere has been on an unending quest to beat this thing into the ground for months. It wouldn't shock me at all if it's more of his bull

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#518 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

Rumors that Pens are looking at Zidlicky according to Rob Russo of the PITT Tribune. That's why Don Waddell followed last week.
Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#519 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,891 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

fvcking great, Gomez is on waivers. Might as well pencil him in Friday's lineup now.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#520 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

fvcking great, Gomez is on waivers. Might as well pencil him in Friday's lineup now.

and Scott clemmensen....our new backup, lol

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users