Okay, I have some advice for you. From now on follow these steps before posting:
1. Think very hard if you have anything better to do instead. If yes, clear that up before moving on to #2.
2. Read every post from the thread you want to post in. Every post.
3. Think about those posts; what they mean, what they're saying, why posters have posted them, etc...
4. Repeat step 1.
5. Check back at the thread to see if any new posts have been added for you to read.
6. Think very hard about what you're about to post. Ask yourself how people will respond, whether it's relevant info, whether it's a ? that needs to be asked, etc...
7. If the post has anything to do with chances of the Devils making the playoffs, don't post it. I don't care if the thread is called: "Chances the Devils make the playoffs."
8. Repeat steps 1, 5, and 6.
10. Rinse and Repeat.
Edited by Neb00rs, 27 March 2014 - 09:14 PM.