46 replies to this topic

#41 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:50 PM

There's no confrontation here. You went looking to play junior moderator and i said to Sullivan don't let these guys intimidate you. If you can find the confrontation there, feel free to point it out.

You're consistently difficult and looking for trouble with anyone who gives you the time of day.  That being said, I won't continue to do so.

It's getting old, just know that.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#42 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

You're consistently difficult and looking for trouble with anyone who gives you the time of day.  That being said, I won't continue to do so.

It's getting old, just know that.

Don't be so dramatic. But, i guess that's all babysh!t compared to openly accusing the same member you accuse me of giving a hard time to by alluding that he has a mental issue, right? 

Edited by TheRedStorm, 06 March 2014 - 12:14 AM.

The Devil wears Prada....and has the luggage to match :-)

#43 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

Don't be so dramatic. But, i guess that's all babysh!t compared to openly accusing the same member you accuse me of giving a hard time to by alluding that he has a mental issue, right? 

Case and point. 

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#44 thecoffeecake

thecoffeecake

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

This does nothing to address the scoring we're lacking.

The idea that adding a scorer suddenly improves goals per game is elementary.

Just call me RingDings: Mike Brown's dirty bottom bitch.

#45 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

The idea that adding a scorer suddenly improves goals per game is elementary.

I guess, but it's clearly the case for our team. We don't get slammed every game, we play solid defense and on a good game, outshoot the opposition by like 10 shots, but we can almost never finish our chances. Add one top 6 guy who can finish on his, and you get his goal production, and maybe even increased production from your other forwards because of things falling in place. Like the only thing this team lacks is scoring, how does adding a scorer not help that?

6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#46 PuckDon't Lie

PuckDon't Lie

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

I guess, but it's clearly the case for our team. We don't get slammed every game, we play solid defense and on a good game, outshoot the opposition by like 10 shots, but we can almost never finish our chances. Add one top 6 guy who can finish on his, and you get his goal production, and maybe even increased production from your other forwards because of things falling in place. Like the only thing this team lacks is scoring, how does adding a scorer not help that?

Ruutu is a scorer?

#47 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

Ruutu is a scorer?

He used to be.  It's still possible he returns to his 45 point form.  Injuries killed him offensively.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users