Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,755 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

Phuck 'em all!

LGD!

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#5 JRZYRIPPER

JRZYRIPPER

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

I'll be there. 4 deep including SMantzas ! Section 116 row 13, lower corner. Hoping Rico can silence the trash spewing from the mouths of the phailure fans

#6 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:53 PM

Super jealous, would've loved to have come tonight... We haven't had a good rival matchup in a while, looking forward to this game!

#7 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

LGDs  revive the forecheck tonight, c;mon zubie you're due for a big game.  clowe ryder brunner, we need you!!!!!

#8 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,846 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

Points, we need 'em

Unfortunately I don't think we'll match the Flyers scoring-level tonight...  still hoping for the best !

LGD !

#9 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,210 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

Philadelphia Flyers - Celebrating a tradition of mediocrity since 1975. "Wooo a dancing fat guy when we're getting killed in the game! This is awesome!!" se8apysa.jpg

Edited by Colin226, 11 March 2014 - 02:43 PM.

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#10 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,217 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

Don't suck Brodeur.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#11 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,755 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

Philadelphia Flyers - Celebrating a tradition of mediocrity since 1975. "Wooo a dancing fat guy when we're getting killed in the game! This is awesome!!"

How is that building aging?  I remember being pretty blown away by it in the late 90s (it was light-years ahead of CAA, but of course all the new buildings were), but I haven't been back since. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#12 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,303 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

How is that building aging?  I remember being pretty blown away by it in the late 90s (it was light-years ahead of CAA, but of course all the new buildings were), but I haven't been back since. 

I was there to see TSO there back in December.  Still a pretty nice place and hasn't aged bad at all.

#13 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,169 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Won't be able to watch this one, but I'll be checking periodically on my phone for updates.

LGD, need these points.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#14 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,303 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

16-11 Devils.

#15 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,176 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

What a sweet play/goal

www.SterioDesign.com

#16 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

Zaaaaaaajjaaaaaaccccccc

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#17 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

for all the naysayers on ruutu, his addition on that line has equaled scoring. So far looks like a great pick up.

god if we win by playing 2 more periods like this broduer is going to once again be back in net. Devils just completely dominant after first couple minutes.

Edited by Sneax, 11 March 2014 - 06:39 PM.

#18 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,870 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

zajac holding us down with the single goal so far.. hopefully we can hang onto the lead and pot a couple more
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#19 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

Very solid period all around but part of me thinks it's just because the flyers look lost... They will come out with more intensity in the 2nd so we will need to match it. And stay out of the box- they cannot beat us 5v5.

#20 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,217 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

And there is the pathetic ridiculous softie

go try to defend that garbage.

unscreened half speed wrist shot from way out through the 5 hole. that is DISGRACEFUL. get this pile of feces off the ice

Edited by '7', 11 March 2014 - 07:04 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users