#181 mfitz804

mfitz804

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

Maybe we should try a whole period with the goalie pulled
Cory has that "I could have done better" look on his face again.

#lesbianturtle

#182 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

just as i predicted more disappointment... atleast i can already tell when its coming before it happens now
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#183 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,779 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

Cue Mike Brown to tell us making the playoffs is still 'dobale'.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#184 mfitz804

mfitz804

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

Chico has been hitting the magic mushrooms again. With 13.6 left, down by 2, if they score off the face off they still have a chance.

What game was he watching?

#185 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,754 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

If you enjoyed the 80s music this evening...go to Culture Club in the city.  You can listen to it, guzzle overpriced drinks, and not have to watch the Devils.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#186 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

just wait its about as predictable as the failure of this team game after game.. give him some time he'll be in here soon enough with his percentages going
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#187 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,754 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

Lmao, was just about to post the same thing.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#188 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:40 PM

just as i predicted more disappointment... atleast i can already tell when its coming before it happens now

Touché my friend. I can't believe this team anymore. When they get scored on it's over especially now. During the rest of the season no. But now it's like the fold to quick. Idk who to blame anymore. It's like the players don't care at all they want the season over

#189 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

Going to miss the playoffs for 3 of the last 4 seasons. Lovely.

#190 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,779 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

just wait its about as predictable as the failure of this team game after game.. give him some time he'll be in here soon enough with his percentages going

'All we have to do is win 10 games down the stretch, now that's easily doable. Couple that with the Rangers, Red Wings, Flyers, and Blue Jackets all deciding to forfeit the rest of their seasons, and we can make it. This isn't as bad as it looks'.

#191 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Brodeur laughing it up on the bench. Can't wait til his senile ass retires.

#192 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

Going to miss the playoffs for 3 of the last 4 seasons. Lovely.

Hey, if in the future people look back on this year's draft, they'll see us at 30 and think we won the Stanley Cup. Now we just have to destroy all of the other evidence. Easily doable.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#193 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,385 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

Brodeur laughing it up on the bench. Can't wait til his senile ass retires.

Marty isn't worried. His place in history is already set.

He's on the bench all, "Kiss the rings, Bitches."

7BunAxx.gif

mk6ihcS.gif?1

#194 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

:doh1: :horse: :e-drama: :headless chicken: :icon23: :yucky: :huh: :rolleyes: ^_^ :o :wacko: :blink: :unsure: :ph34r: :3soow: :joker: :uni: :dance: :argh: :rant: :noclue: :evilcry: :cryriver: :puke: :blush: :soap:

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#195 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,169 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Meh this isn't a game you expect the Devils to win. They needed to win at least one in Florida. Both those losses force a game against the best team in the east into a "must win".. I mean, what else is there to say.

fvck this team and it's management, honest. I'm beyond frustrated with almost everything Devils at this point.. There's nothing enjoyable right now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#196 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

:doh1: :horse: :e-drama: :headless chicken: :icon23: :yucky: :huh: :rolleyes: ^_^ :o :wacko: :blink: :unsure: :ph34r: :3soow: :joker: :uni: :dance: :argh: :rant: :noclue: :evilcry: :cryriver: :puke: :blush: :soap:

You lost me at :ninja:

#197 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,779 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice:
DeBoer: "Really disappointed with our start. The first period was inexcusable for the situation we’re in and I don’t have an answer why."

#198 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

DeBoer: "Really disappointed with our start. The first period was inexcusable for the situation we’re in and I don’t have an answer why."

Was he asked about putting Merrill and Gelinas out together late in the 3rd?

#199 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

i never hope anyone loses there jobs, but really wish this guy isnt here next year

#200 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,169 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Because you're an incompetent moron PDB, that's why.

Also, CAN THEY PLEASE WIN A GAME WITH THE OLD GOAL HORN? I love hearing it but they've lost almost every time it's been used

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users