GDT: Bruins @Devils 18th March 2014

nick17112

If you enjoyed the 80s music this evening...go to Culture Club in the city.  You can listen to it, guzzle overpriced drinks, and not have to watch the Devils.

Cue Mike Brown to tell us making the playoffs is still 'dobale'.

Lmao, was just about to post the same thing.

just as i predicted more disappointment... atleast i can already tell when its coming before it happens now

Touché my friend. I can't believe this team anymore. When they get scored on it's over especially now. During the rest of the season no. But now it's like the fold to quick. Idk who to blame anymore. It's like the players don't care at all they want the season over

just wait its about as predictable as the failure of this team game after game.. give him some time he'll be in here soon enough with his percentages going

'All we have to do is win 10 games down the stretch, now that's easily doable. Couple that with the Rangers, Red Wings, Flyers, and Blue Jackets all deciding to forfeit the rest of their seasons, and we can make it. This isn't as bad as it looks'.

Going to miss the playoffs for 3 of the last 4 seasons. Lovely.

Hey, if in the future people look back on this year's draft, they'll see us at 30 and think we won the Stanley Cup. Now we just have to destroy all of the other evidence. Easily doable.

Meh this isn't a game you expect the Devils to win. They needed to win at least one in Florida. Both those losses force a game against the best team in the east into a "must win".. I mean, what else is there to say.

fvck this team and it's management, honest. I'm beyond frustrated with almost everything Devils at this point.. There's nothing enjoyable right now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice:

DeBoer: "Really disappointed with our start. The first period was inexcusable for the situation we’re in and I don’t have an answer why."

Was he asked about putting Merrill and Gelinas out together late in the 3rd?

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice:

DeBoer: "Really disappointed with our start. The first period was inexcusable for the situation we’re in and I don’t have an answer why."

Because you're an incompetent moron PDB, that's why.

Also, CAN THEY PLEASE WIN A GAME WITH THE OLD GOAL HORN? I love hearing it but they've lost almost every time it's been used

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk