• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sander Aarons

Sander Aarons

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

I travel a lot for business notably in Miami, Orlando, Denver, Cleveland and Sacramento. Does anyone here know of any good bars to watch the Devils game?

#2 Toni Kokkonen

Toni Kokkonen

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:58 AM

Finns gone Devils,  

Hello everyone. I`m spending one week in Manhattan with a friend of mine and we got ourselves tickets to 3 Devils matches 28th vs Leafs, 30th vs Penguins and 31th vs Panthers. I`ve visited prudential center once last season (nice 7-1 home win against Blues) but did not have much time to wonder around the area. So are there any pre-game/after game pubs or bars near the arena where Devils fans go enjoy their well deserved refresments?

Thanks in advance!

-Toni

#3 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,439 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:40 AM

Finns gone Devils,

Hello everyone. I`m spending one week in Manhattan with a friend of mine and we got ourselves tickets to 3 Devils matches 28th vs Leafs, 30th vs Penguins and 31th vs Panthers. I`ve visited prudential center once last season (nice 7-1 home win against Blues) but did not have much time to wonder around the area. So are there any pre-game/after game pubs or bars near the arena where Devils fans go enjoy their well deserved refresments?

Thanks in advance!

-Toni

I like Dinosaur BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users