185 replies to this topic

#181 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,903 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

Here's the bottom line folks: feel however you want about Parise. But those of you with the self-righteous opinion on booing him- just give it a rest. You're not more mature or more refined or a better person or whatever the fvck loon logic you use to make your decision to not boo. And no one gives a sh!t how awesome you think you are for not booing, especially me. So go take that sh!t somewhere else, because no one here gives a fvck. Thanks.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#182 eldon

eldon

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

How did Parise even get credited with that goal, the replays appeared to show it hitting Salvador. Why wasn't it changed? Why is our official scorer so quick to credit Parise? 

Peeve#2, no excuse why our PA can't announce who scored/assisted on the game winning OT goal BEFORE the 3 Stars.  After one replay, it was clear on the game winner who scored & who assisted. 

SWEEP the rest of the homestand!!  LGD!

#183 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

I applauded when Parise scored, just for the fact that everyone is boo'ing him because he decided to live the life he wants and not the life the fans want him to live.

LOL surely you're just fishing now

#184 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,678 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

This is now making the rounds on the net.  This idiot and his buddy go to the game last night and sit in sec 123 and gets booed.  He then posts a drama-filled tirade on Reddit with a video showing how awful Devils fans are.  Problem is he has already been called out for only telling half the story as he was just as equally guilty in it as well.  There is a picture that for some reason I cannot post of the said idiot and his friend making jestures at the Devils fans including one that is meant to say that they think NJ is the armpit of America.

http://deadspin.com/...-1548858790/all

Stay classy Parise defenders

Edited by DevsMan84, 21 March 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#185 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,944 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:34 PM

As for last night's game, we played great. We made a pretty damn good team's offense virtually non-existent. 

I booed the hell out of Parise, I got it out of my system, but I'm not really mad enough at him (anymore) to do it again. He got this game out of the way and I think many of us will probably not boo next time. He faced the music like a champ and that smirk of his at the end of the game after the OT goal got me a wee bit sentimental.

+1 on the bolded part. Those were my feelings exactly.

IMO, last night he got what was coming to him. ... I imagine there will be a vocal contingent of fans who will still boo him next time and continue to hate on him, but not me.

#186 thecoffeecake

thecoffeecake

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:31 PM

Does anyone have a link to the video of Zach's intro, or pictures of those signs people had pre-game? I can't find it anywhere.

Just call me RingDings: Mike Brown's dirty bottom bitch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users