483 replies to this topic

#481 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:34 PM

They need to just turn it down and deal with the chant.  It's fvcking ridiculous.

Well said.  As much as they might think that they can force this chant to go away, it's just not going to happen.  Take from that whatever you will, but that is the reality. 

At this point, I don't care how this gets resolved, but the volume issue needs to be fixed NOW!  It's taking away from the experience for the whole crowd (not just the pro you suck people) just so management can feel better about themselves.  If they really were smart about getting rid of the chant, they would take away the goal song all together.  Devils fans can't coordinate any chant, and the you suck after a goal is scored would be no different.

Posted Image

#482 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:37 PM

Last night they were doing You Suck before the Hey in the song, and were even doing the You Suck during the Lets Go Devils part. I think at this point they would yell it during ANY song

Devils.

#483 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:31 PM

Last night they were doing You Suck before the Hey in the song, and were even doing the You Suck during the Lets Go Devils part. I think at this point they would yell it during ANY song

savages. savages.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#484 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:47 PM

The song is not professionally produced so it sounds like crap and when its loud as hell its sounds even worse.

The mastering's actually not bad. It's the volume level. They're "clipping" out the wazoo, at a level where they could burn out the system by home game 20. Even the microphone levels aren't tuned right. It isn't just the goal song, so I'm not blaming it on the owners trying to drown out the YS. Half the music they play, and all the times a microphone is used, the sound has been played at a dangerous level. I've emailed my STH rep about it and I know others who have to. Someone seriously did not do a good job tuning the system ever since the first preseason games.

Edited by DJ Eco, Yesterday, 03:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users