#21 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

UPDATE:

So after negotcating with Dolan's PR this is the response I get from his publicist:

"Hey Mike — Sorry for the delay on this, it’s been an insane week. We aren’t going to be able to do this around anything other than the band itself, not really anything outside of that (meaning the 12-12-12 concert would be off limits actually) 

I appreciate you calling the office to get in touch but I can already tell you I have back to back meetings tomorrow afternoon so let’s pick a specific time to chat if you would prefer chatting on the phone about this."

Womp, womp, womp.

What a bust. You know how many questions I can come up for his band? Maybe three at the most. JD and the Straight Shot isn't supposed to be the "focial point" of an interview. What a waste. You have someone as in-depth of a potential interviewee as Dolan and you are that restricted? Ugh. So disapointing.

n2eg.jpg

#22 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,599 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

UPDATE:

So after negotcating with Dolan's PR this is the response I get from his publicist:

"Hey Mike — Sorry for the delay on this, it’s been an insane week. We aren’t going to be able to do this around anything other than the band itself, not really anything outside of that (meaning the 12-12-12 concert would be off limits actually) 

I appreciate you calling the office to get in touch but I can already tell you I have back to back meetings tomorrow afternoon so let’s pick a specific time to chat if you would prefer chatting on the phone about this."

Womp, womp, womp.

What a bust. You know how many questions I can come up for his band? Maybe three at the most. JD and the Straight Shot isn't supposed to be the "focial point" of an interview. What a waste. You have someone as in-depth of a potential interviewee as Dolan and you are that restricted? Ugh. So disapointing.

I can think of some questions... "So how did drafting Hugh Jessiman impact the cohesion of the band?"  "Will the band perform a special song when St. Louis finally scores a goal?"  "I heard a rumor that you're writing a song called "Henrique, It's Over".

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#23 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,671 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#24 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

fvck him. Ask him the questions you want to ask. If he hangs up/walks out, who cares?

I can think of some questions... "So how did drafting Hugh Jessiman impact the cohesion of the band?"  "Will the band perform a special song when St. Louis finally scores a goal?"  "I heard a rumor that you're writing a song called "Henrique, It's Over".

Brilliant.  :haha2:

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#25 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,230 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

Well played sir, well played.  Damn that was funny!

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#26 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

I can think of some questions... "So how did drafting Hugh Jessiman impact the cohesion of the band?" "Will the band perform a special song when St. Louis finally scores a goal?" "I heard a rumor that you're writing a song called "Henrique, It's Over".

Posted Image

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users