242 replies to this topic

#241 hystyk28

hystyk28

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

has the light gone on for Merrill or what? I only saw a little bit of him at Michigan after he came back from the neck injury. he was rusty and didn't stand out. thought he was just a kid with a good shot. but I didn't realize how sharp and smooth he is on his edges. he's already one of the better skaters on this team. gotta bulk him up with a real offseason program and we have ourselves a solid second paring for next year

He is definitely looking confident out there. He looks light years ahead of Gelinas. I will say Gelines looked pretty good last night. I like we he dumps and retrieves the puck. I hope he just develops more into a solid D man.

I also hope we sign Fayne. He is just a rock back there.

#242 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

He is definitely looking confident out there. He looks light years ahead of Gelinas. I will say Gelines looked pretty good last night. I like we he dumps and retrieves the puck. I hope he just develops more into a solid D man.

I also hope we sign Fayne. He is just a rock back there.

I honestly think Fayne is one of the better one on one defenders in the league. the guy keeps a tight gap even against elite speed. and for a larger player he can stop on a dime. and now he's tasted some O and pinches aggressively. just a solid pairing him and greene

#243 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

agreed in here.. its obvious that fayne and greene have been nothing but assets i know greene's contract is up after this season and i believe faynes is also ( didnt read much of this thread so just going off of what i know) .. i certainly hope we can find a way to bring them both back
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users