#61 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,511 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

fvcking refs.  REALLY?!

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#62 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Take the vuvuzelas and beat them with them.  Everyone wins.

It would be nice if the one jackoff could let the game breathe for five seconds. 

I am usually not for violence but I have been militarized and ready to attack the vuvu guys from day 1.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#63 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

Ruutu TACKLED behind the net. But Bettmans boys get the calls in their favor

A continuation of the Rangers game. Just sh!t officiating 

#64 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

At least they didn't score on that BS PP. Thank God.

Edited by JSR, 27 March 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#65 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,511 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

I am usually not for violence but I have been militarized and ready to attack the vuvu guys from day 1.

It's been building for me.  It's bad enough, but the one guy is literally like a five-year-old who can't sit still for 30 thirty seconds or control himself.  It's constant with him...way too much. 

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#66 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,161 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

I'm here and couldn't care less. Seasons been over for awhile now. This season can't end soon enough, I can't stand this squad.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 27 March 2014 - 06:52 PM.

#67 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,511 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Looks like Chico started his back-up rug tonight.  Good Lord.

#30 FOREVER!

#68 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

It's been building for me.  It's bad enough, but the one guy is literally like a five-year-old who can't sit still for 30 thirty seconds or control himself.  It's constant with him...way too much. 

I have had a tic in reaction to vuvuzuelas since 2010 when I saw an Ecuador v. Mexico soccer game at Metlife Stadium and 70,000 fans all had vuvuzuelas. The sound began in the parking lot two hours before the game and as far as my head is concerned, hasn't stopped since. 

#69 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,332 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

Looks like Chico started his back-up rug tonight. Good Lord.

Much like the Devils, he opted for the back-up in the biggest game of the year.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#70 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,511 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

I have had a tic in reaction to vuvuzuelas since 2010 when I saw an Ecuador v. Mexico soccer game at Metlife Stadium and 70,000 fans all had vuvuzuelas. The sound began in the parking lot two hours before the game and as far as my head is concerned, hasn't stopped since. 

That would do it for sure.  I'm well on my way, believe me.  It feels very forced and out-of-place with the Devils.

Much like the Devils, he opted for the back-up in the biggest game of the year.

Nice, good one.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 27 March 2014 - 06:54 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#71 Beck27

Beck27

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

Seeing the replay of the Phoenix goal...Marty 100% guessed on the shot.  He thought it was going high, and hopped off the ice as the puck went under his pad.  What a joke. 

#72 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

The period wasn't as bad as the stat sheet suggests- two questionable penalties we had to kill, and one terrible shift by the gelinas/harrold pair leads to the goal. Other than that we were ok.

Marty shouldn't be playing and he's not very good, but for Cripes sake he got no help on that goal.

#73 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,332 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

I'm liking Dano in the color spot more and more.

#74 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,511 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

A PSEG POWER PLAY!

#30 FOREVER!

#75 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,116 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

merrill missing that shows what kind of night it's going to be

yawning net

Edited by '7', 27 March 2014 - 07:06 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#76 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

does this sh!t happen to other teams I wonder. Merril misses wide open net by like an inch.

#77 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,030 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

If people think Gelinas is just a big shot, they need to start watching his zone entries. He dumps it in and comes in with speed and wins it on the corner every time.

#78 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

This is team just has sooo much trouble finding the net...not the back of the net...the net in general. A lot of the time they have no idea how to score.

Also, Daneyko is putting me to sleep.

Edited by Neb00rs, 27 March 2014 - 07:17 PM.

#79 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,332 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

I'm sensing a back-breaking Phoenix goal coming up... It seems like one of those nights.

#80 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,116 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

game is already over. greiss is going to be god like today. we're actually due for another post soon

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users