230 replies to this topic

#141 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

Man, just so bummed, even though we all knew this was still a longshot.

I hope Ryder and Brunner are gone.  Triumph-types will talk about rotten luck re:  guys like Ryder and how he still got his shots and how next year his luck can change, blah blah blah, but one fvcking goal in 33 games?!  I know he's not bringing back anything, and on some level hoping he bounces back makes sense, but I don't care about that.  Get him out of here.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#142 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

Are you kidding me? You just posted this in another thread:

Are you really that desperate to add to your already impressive daily post counts? That wasn't an insult...not like calling me a dick, right Neb00ring?

#143 mikepeluso8

mikepeluso8

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

That's a wrap. Let's go UConn!!!!! (time to get drunk)

DIE HARD DEVILS FAN SINCE '90

#144 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

Yea, thanks for your 3 goals Ruutu. What a trade.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#145 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

Was that necessary? You cried about about personal attacks and got a member suspended and came off acting like butter won't melt in your mouth.... then you turn around and start your normal attacks and nonsense on others right afterwards. What the fvck is wrong with you?

You're right. Emotions after a loss, I'll delete it.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#146 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,138 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

I'm pissed off but guess what? I'm getting happy thinking about having my life back. No longer will I have to waste my time watching this team.

#147 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

$5 Brodeur starts the next game, any takers?

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#148 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

$5 Brodeur starts the next game, any takers?

If Columbus wins tmw, I couldn't give less of a sh!t.

#149 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,429 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

Man, just so bummed, even though we all knew this was still a longshot.

I hope Ryder and Brunner are gone.  Triumph-types will talk about rotten luck re:  guys like Ryder and how he still got his shots and how next year his luck can change, blah blah blah, but one fvcking goal in 33 games?!  I know he's not bringing back anything, and on some level hoping he bounces back makes sense, but I don't care about that.  Get him out of here.

Yeah, we already lack scoring like crazy. Make sense to get rid of 2 more scorers. They might not have been consistant but take them out and its even worst

www.SterioDesign.com

#150 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

You're right. Emotions after a loss, I'll delete it.

That's a nice gesture, good on you. I know you get emotional like the rest of us and emotions are running high right now for sure, It'll be vent time for the next few hours. I've got a big fan of mine looking to add to his 20+ posts average per day as we speak. 

#151 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

I want everyone who has blamed Marty for us not making the playoffs to think about this game.

#152 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,056 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

A fitting way to end this absolute sh!tshow of a season- being shut-out by one of the three worst teams in the league. At home. Bravo a$$holes, bravo. Well done. The glass of Draino to go with the turd sandwich. Sigh... Time to Send off Marty on Sunday and then try to purge this fvcking disaster from memory forever.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#153 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Yeah, we already lack scoring like crazy. Make sense to get rid of 2 more scorers. They might not have been consistant but take them out and its even worst

Are you a moron?  I didn't say get rid of them and don't go out to try to find upgrades.  Brunner and Ryder combined for a whopping 28 goals this year and both were prone to extremely long scoring droughts.  How the fvck can you call them "scorers"? 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#154 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,280 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Bleh

Well, time to pick a bandwagon I guess.

The Blues seem like a good candidate. Although I despise Miller

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

rsz_2ru-uc9709.jpg

Rutgers:  The Birthplace of College Football

First B1G Season: 7-5

#155 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

A fitting way to end this absolute sh!tshow of a season- being shut-out by one of the three worst teams in the league. At home. Bravo a$$holes, bravo. Well done. The glass of Draino to go with the turd sandwich. Sigh... Time to Send off Marty on Sunday and then try to purge this fvcking disaster from memory forever.

This is where I am right now. It's not such a good place.

That's a nice gesture, good on you. I know you get emotional like the rest of us and emotions are running high right now for sure, It'll be vent time for the next few hours. I've got a big fan of mine looking to add to his 20+ posts average per day as we speak. 

2.74 per day but close. And lol at me being YOUR fan - you check my profile almost everyday.

#156 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,056 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

Bleh

Well, time to pick a bandwagon I guess.

The Blues seem like a good candidate. Although I despise Miller

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My bandwagon will be whoever happens to be playing the Rangers... Which is going to be the Phailures in the first round. Which sums up this whole dumpster fire of a season in a nutshell.

#157 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

Are you a moron?  I didn't say get rid of them and don't go out to try to find upgrades.  Brunner and Ryder combined for a whopping 28 goals this year and both were prone to extremely long scoring droughts.  How the fvck can you call them "scorers"? 

Honestly, I would rather get rid of them than not. I just have no use for paying players millions to do sh!t. 

#158 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Ryder is so useless I can't stand him. He is Rolston 2.0. Ruutu hasn't done anything since the one goal. Brunner isn't a devil type player. This season is over and it's redic cuz they got shutout by a khl goalie!!!!

#159 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Anybody But the Rangers

#160 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,056 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

I'm with ya Nab. Not a good place at all.

Anybody But the Rangers

Word is truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users